Next Season Dubs

• When does the next season of funimation dubs start and what are they? (If that info has been released)

• So far all that's announced is Attack on Titan which is going on Toonami (I think next week?), My Hero Academia which goes up at the same time as the sub for the first 6 weeks and Sakura Quest which is TBA. There is probably more stuff coming but they're being held up announcing it for some reason.

• @Doublethree100 Isn't code geass akito the exiled also being released as a dub?

• @jmon3000 He's asking about the upcoming season of simuldubs.

• @jmon3000 said in Next Season Dubs:

@Doublethree100 Isn't code geass akito the exiled also being released as a dub?

It is bro... Have you been live under rock and not seen any of my thread that I post about Code Geass in this forums? It was SOOO EPIC it gave OVER 9000 @spacemanhardy headaches...

• @jmon3000 By which season I assumed you meant their simuldubs. No idea if Code Geass has a release date announced.

• @Doublethree100 said in Next Season Dubs:

@jmon3000 By which season I assumed you meant their simuldubs. No idea if Code Geass has a release date announced.

Uh Season 1 and 2 of Code Geass already out on FunimationNow. As for when the OVA's will be on FunimationNow mostly that will be put on there ones the Blu-Ray and DVD are out on June 27, 2017...

• @gohan6425 said in Next Season Dubs:

Uh Season 1 and 2 of Code Geass already out on FunimationNow. As for when the OVA's will be on FunimationNow mostly that will be put on there ones the Blu-Ray and DVD are out on June 27, 2017...

It was already established we were talking about the OVAs so I dropped the specifier. Code Geass would be referring to the series in general anyway as the TV series are called "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion" and "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2" making "Code Geass" just as relevant to them as it is to "Code Geass: Akito the Exiled".

@gohan6425 said in Next Season Dubs:

It was already established we were talking about the OVAs so I dropped the specifier. Code Geass would be referring to the series in general anyway as the TV series are called "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion" and "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2" making "Code Geass" just as relevant to them as it is to "Code Geass: Akito the Exiled".

"Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion" and "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2" is Season 1 and 2 of Code Geass... The OVA is Code Geass: Akito the Exiled but since Funimation had yet to Dub there other OVA like Nornally Wonderland and mostly will not :( I don't see the issue in type it this way bro...

• @gohan6425 said in Next Season Dubs:

I don't see the issue in type it this way bro...

and I don't see the issue in what I said. "Code Geass" is the series. There is no property in the series called "Code Geass" without a subtitle so when we're talking about Akito the Exiled and I just say "Code Geass" most wouldn't assume I'm talking about Lelouch of the Rebellion since we already have an established topic from the Code Geass franchise.

@gohan6425 said in Next Season Dubs:

I don't see the issue in type it this way bro...

and I don't see the issue in what I said. "Code Geass" is the series. There is no property in the series called "Code Geass" without a subtitle so when we're talking about Akito the Exiled and I just say "Code Geass" most wouldn't assume I'm talking about Lelouch of the Rebellion since we already have an established topic from the Code Geass franchise.

Uh when people called it Code Geass here EVERYONE knew what I was talking about bro just ask anyone here... So I not sure what your getting at. More people that said Code Geass think you talking about the main series. And when you said Code Geass OVA'S that think of Akito the Exiled hell even Funimation list it that way in there shop bro don't believe me go to this link https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/ova-series-bddvd-combo-bld-00518/ "Code Geass
    OVA Series - BD/DVD Combo" even Funimation ad that way so your wrong bro...

• @gohan6425 If someone came up to you on Sunday and said "How hype was that new Dragon Ball last night?" would you reply "Dragon Ball hasn't had a new episode in over a decade" or know they're talking about Super (maybe Kai since I think that's on Toonami?) I replied about Akito the Exiled so I'm not going to randomly switch to Lelouche of the Rebellion.

@gohan6425 If someone came up to you on Sunday and said "How hype was that new Dragon Ball last night?" would you reply "Dragon Ball hasn't had a new episode in over a decade" or know they're talking about Super (maybe Kai since I think that's on Toonami?) I replied about Akito the Exiled so I'm not going to randomly switch to Lelouche of the Rebellion.

Dragonball Z and Dragonball is different. Code Geass Season 1 and Season 2 where alway in American Ad as the same show as in 1 big show with 50 eps. that how it was ad even when it air on Adult Swim and that how Funimation is doing it with Code Geass so again your wrong... I just show you proof bro... In American DBZ was alway known as DBZ even in the English Manga unlike it being called Dragonball Part 2 in Japan... So that how people know it here in American...

• Pointless argument and they are dubbing akito the exiled. Will be released soonish not sure when. A date would be nice so i can set aside some quality me time

Pointless argument and they are dubbing akito the exiled. Will be released soonish not sure when. A date would be nice so i can set aside some quality me time

June 27th. That's when it comes out.

Pointless argument and they are dubbing akito the exiled. Will be released soonish not sure when. A date would be nice so i can set aside some quality me time

Uh??? I know there dubbing the OVA I link it even... :/

@classyspartan said in Next Season Dubs:

@jmon3000 said in Next Season Dubs:

June 27th. That's when it comes out.

I know right? I link him or her where you can buy it...

• @jmon3000 Why are you asking this now when the spring season just started?

• @Rob617 Most of the current shows are wrapping up. And I want to know when the next set come up and what they are.

• @gohan6425 I started skimming because it was just some pointless argument. I am guessing english is not your first language?

@gohan6425 I started skimming because it was just some pointless argument. I am guessing english is not your first language?

English is my ONLY language... I was born in the USA... I just bad at spelling... I speak perfect English...