Spoiler JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Question from the Episode???

• Ok so last night I was very confessed at what that stated... That said JoJo mother was Lisa-Lisa which made no sense to me b/c did not said when the Jonathan Joestar die his wife was pregnant with a baby. So where is there kid that me it seen that Joseph Joestar for season 2 where that was his grandkid. I mean it make sense that had the same name. Lisa-Lisa was the kid Jonathan Joestar season 1 save as a bady and the wife took care of her. But this does not seen to make sense...

• Okay. Here's what actually is the case.

On the cruise, Erina was pregnant NOT with Lisa Lisa, but with George Joestar II. The baby that Erina saved on the cruise, that had lost her parents due to Dio's minions, THAT was Lisa Lisa.

They would eventually marry and have a kid of their own, and THAT was where Joseph came into play. Joseph's father had died due to one of DIO's minions, and Lisa Lisa had dedicated herself to Hamon to make sure nothing like this would happen again.

• Remember back to part 1 when Dio attacked Jonathan and Erina on the boat? Erina saved a baby girl whose mother was killed by the zombies.

That baby girl grew up to be Lisa-Lisa, and the baby that Erina was carrying in her womb was George Joestar II. When the two of them grew up, they got married and had Joseph.

Simple as that.

• ok, I'm have a bit more difficulty than normal trying to understand what you just typed, so I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for

Jonathan and Irina had a baby boy. He became George Joestar and was a WW1 fighter pilot.
    The baby that Jonathan asked Irina to save was Lisa-Lisa. Straizo, the guy who became Ripple Master and then a vampire, adopted her.
    Lisa-Lisa and George married and had a baby boy. That's Joseph, the current Jojo fighting Kars

• @Getchman said in Spoiler JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Question from the Episode???:

ok, I'm have a bit more difficulty than normal trying to understand what you just typed, so I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for

Jonathan and Irina had a baby boy. He became George Joestar and was a WW1 fighter pilot.
    The baby that Jonathan asked Irina to save was Lisa-Lisa. Straizo, the guy who became Ripple Master and then a vampire, adopted her.
    Lisa-Lisa and George married and had a baby boy. That's Joseph, the current Jojo fighting Kars

Wait so Lisa-Lisa and George married? But there like sister will foster sister... But STILL that kind of weird...

• @gohan6425 said in Spoiler JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Question from the Episode???:

Wait so Lisa-Lisa and George married? But there like sister will foster sister... But STILL that kind of weird...

Not really. Straizo adopted Lisa-Lisa and raised her on his own. Now, if Erina had raised her instead, THEN they would've been considered step-siblings.

• @gohan6425 said in Spoiler JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Question from the Episode???:

@Getchman said in Spoiler JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Question from the Episode???:

ok, I'm have a bit more difficulty than normal trying to understand what you just typed, so I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for

Erina never raised Lisa Lisa. Straizo did.

They were living and raised under different paternal figures and eventually met again when they grew up a little more and got married.

• Honestly, I'm a little confused in the Jojo timeline.