So this is not easy to said I going to do this short and sweet and move on...

• Ok so we all know what happen last week with Adult Swim. And I still piss off and then at this very moment still... And many other people on social media are piss off too at then... However after having a week to think about it with me watching alot of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V English Dub this week from places since Nicktoons will not show to me... I had sometime to think about how far I took it. And though I had every right to come at Adult Swim for what that did I should not have taken out on Funimation here b/c that did not even know that Adult Swim was going pull this crap. However I would like to sorry for doing this in term off taken too far here. But I was so piss off that point I could not control it and wanted to get my point across everywhere I could. Even my friends I know on YouTube that does not get as piss off as I do got piss off him his video. So it got to break point with the crap Adult Swim pull... But I like to feel like saying what go around comes around for Adult Swim b/c the rating for there BS April Fool Joke came in and there VERY BAD! As reported in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69VOo48buwg by "The Roundtable" not 1 hours when this show was running the same ep. it got over a million viewer... It sever Adult Swim right for what that did! But like I said I should not have taken in as far as I did here since Funimation did not know this crap what going to happen nor I sure the creator of Samurai Jack knew this was going down either... But again sorry to people here that though I may have taken this over board. I got so up and easy that the news about Attack On Titans just got past me and never even got to make a video about of this issue from last week... Hope we can get past this everyone...

• one way they coulda made up for it is to show two episodes of samurai jack :D.

I like adult swims April fools jokes they tend to be pretty good. if you remember it was adult swims 2012's April fools joke that brought back Toonami so give them a little slack.

• @jameslegato said in So this is not easy to said I going to do this short and sweet and move on...:

one way they coulda made up for it is to show two episodes of samurai jack :D.

I like adult swims April fools jokes they tend to be pretty good. if you remember it was adult swims 2012's April fools joke that brought back Toonami so give them a little slack.

Yes that SHOULD show Yes two episodes of Samurai Jack and Dragonball Super. I remember 2012 April Fool Joke and it turn into EPICNESS! That was a good joke though and got the rating to back it up and Toonami back on there air... However this year April Fool joke hurt then baddly and the rating show that...