Pokemon The Movie I Choose You RANT! THIS IS BS!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoleKfYWXo

THIS IS FREAKIN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANTED ASH AND MISTY AND BROCK!

"Retelling" of the 1st story??? I CALLED BULLSHIT!

Here is what was stated: http://serebii.net/news/2017/08-April-2017.shtml

Got this info my my good loyal member in my Pokeshipping Google + Group https://plus.google.com/u/0/102498832609282622170/posts/JaB64jAVZTV ...

• @gohan6425 You know what they say! If you don't like it, just deal with it!

• @Zethus said in Pokemon The Movie I Choose You RANT! THIS IS BS!:

@gohan6425 You know what they say! If you don't like it, just deal with it!

NO! It was are gen that made Pokemon what it was today and the the way Pokemon just middle finger us is BS! And to make mention that got all are hopes up for NOTHING...

• I'll actually agree with you on this one. I don't actually get WHY they decided to just create entirely new characters for this, hell even going so far as to add completely different pokemon from other regions.

I guess it's really just a complete re-imagining but it just seems like such a strange decision. Movie might still be fun and decent but it's definitely confused me quite a fair bit at why they did this.

• @classyspartan said in Pokemon The Movie I Choose You RANT! THIS IS BS!:

I'll actually agree with you on this one. I don't actually get WHY they decided to just create entirely new characters for this, hell even going so far as to add completely different pokemon from other regions.

I guess it's really just a complete re-imagining but it just seems like such a strange decision. Movie might still be fun and decent but it's definitely confused me quite a fair bit at why they did this.

Yes it WRONG on ALL levels... And that teaser it as there where coming back just to screw us over... Retelling? BS... It can't be a retelling when it not the same events as what where done before hand... I SOOOO PISS OFF at then right now... -_- The movie going to boring without the Ash, Misty and Brock. Not to mention that well never used the English Voice Actor that made Pokemon great here in American either... Dumb Just Dumb...

• Why would someone go see a movie that is just a touched up version of the first episode of the entire series? Its not like any of the pokemon movies are canon so why would they start with this one?

I get why you'd be mad because I think we all were under the impression that it would just be the first few episodes of the series. But the pokemon world has expanded beyond the Kanto region and it honestly wouldn't make sense for pokemon to not have crossed regions. Hell they're in walking distance of the Johto region!

They are bringing this movie knowing the target demographic having very little to no knowledge of who Brock Misty or even Tracy are. And it looks like the route this movie is taking is that it will cover the first episode but Satoshi will go off chasing Ho-oh instead of going to Viridian.

• @darthrutsula40 said in Pokemon The Movie I Choose You RANT! THIS IS BS!:

Why would someone go see a movie that is just a touched up version of the first episode of the entire series? Its not like any of the pokemon movies are canon so why would they start with this one?

I get why you'd be mad because I think we all were under the impression that it would just be the first few episodes of the series. But the pokemon world has expanded beyond the Kanto region and it honestly wouldn't make sense for pokemon to not have crossed regions. Hell they're in walking distance of the Johto region!

They are bringing this movie knowing the target demographic having very little to no knowledge of who Brock Misty or even Tracy are. And it looks like the route this movie is taking is that it will cover the first episode but Satoshi will go off chasing Ho-oh instead of going to Viridian.

The Pokémon on movies are Canon! Like wtf? Any true Pokémon fan knows that. The first movie alone was promoted in the original anime! Also demographically everyone knows who Misty and Brock is because the original season is out there to watch. Like wtf. Again don't make sense to not bring back the original characters since it's a retelling. Can't just add new characters like that it's BS.