Poor, missing, or misplaced subtitles

• I've been watching Corpse Princess Shikabane and have noticed that, as you progress further in the series, that the subtitle work becomes worse and worse. Indeed, by the final episodes sync is lost, whole dialogue is missing, and there are even some mistranslations in what is actually there according to a Japanese friend, working for the U.N. as a translator/interpreter, who is visiting.

I've posted in the forums for the show itself, yet there seems to be a rather old post that essentially states the same thing as do I. Which means that nothing has been done even though its been brought up already.

On the same token, since I prefer the subtitled version, is there any way to ensure that my preference for Japanese with english subtitles stays in place? As it is now, I always have to switch the language to Japanese... Seems like a fundamental requirement.

• Please submit a ticket to www.funimation.com/contact-us and let the tech team know about this issue. You can also try sending them a message on Twitter @FunimationHelp and you might get a faster response that way.