Heaven's Lost Property ending for good????

• Just got into this series a few days back and have already caught up Anime wise and am attempting to watch the first movie (darn buffer problem!). Once I finished Season 2 I read up that they are ending the Manga very soon. I plan to read it and catch up. My question is how much more is there story wise in the Manga versus where Season 2 left off?

Really sad to hear it's coming to an end.

• There's a a lot of chapters form about chapter 35ish which is about 1/4 way through the movie of Angeliod of Clockwork so you have alot to read :) Hope this helped! Here's a website to read the Sora No Otoshimono manga in English from
    :http://www.mangareader.net/745/sora-no-otoshimono.html

• what if the final movie does well enough for it to continue or what if another author picked it up. i really don't want it to end (selfish yes i know)
    but it is a popular manga and anime.i just want it to end like other good one's

• @Malache:

what if the final movie does well enough for it to continue or what if another author picked it up. i really don't want it to end (selfish yes i know)
    but it is a popular manga and anime.i just want it to end like other good one's

I know exactly how you feel bro.. We just don't want it to end. It's so beautiful. But I'm not sure why you said you want it to end good because it did, however I do agree that Tomoki could have at least told Ikaros he loves her, that would of been amazing. Unfortunately its not in our hands to decide. If the makers of SnO would come here and read our forums, I would flooded it with post enough to try and persuade them, but that's not the case. I'm guess they knew we didn't want it to end and want more. So that's why they put the actually word Final in the next title trying to indicate to us that they won't be making more for reason not given. maybe he just wants to stop. But then again there is a possibility he might consider a new series with all the evil that shrouded them in the past coming to an end, and the gang starting another adventure, even though Minos survives for some reason. But like I said they're indicating It's Finale and it's up to them whether they want to continue it or not. All we can do is hope for a continuation in the future, how long is a mystery 3 maybe 5 or more. But that all decides on whether they will continue with it.

• I think it's important to put things in perspective… Most anime are made to sale product, be it manga, light novels, visual novels, video games, toys, etc... Some anime like say Pokemon & One Piece last forever because they constantly have new games/manga coming out and are fairly mainstream, shows like this however are often short because there's only so much content to adapt and the fact it's more niche/ otaku centric.

It is always sad when any show you like ends, however most anime will just be around 1-3 seasons because they are just made to get people to buy the manga/light novel/etc that they are based off of .

• @Soundmonkey44:

I think it's important to put things in perspective… Most anime are made to sale product, be it manga, light novels, visual novels, video games, toys, etc... Some anime like say Pokemon & One Piece last forever because they constantly have new games/manga coming out and are fairly mainstream, shows like this however are often short because there's only so much content to adapt and the fact it's more niche/ otaku centric.

It is always sad when any show you like ends, however most anime will just be around 1-3 seasons because they are just made to get people to buy the manga/light novel/etc that they are based off of .

but the manga and the anime have over several hundred thousand fans. could the author just be taking a break from it. i feel it could be revived in the future say hefinds the first card and based on his emotions brings back everyone else.

• @Malache:

but the manga and the anime have over several hundred thousand fans. could the author just be taking a break from it. i feel it could be revived in the future say hefinds the first card and based on his emotions brings back everyone else.

Exactly bro, just believe in what you want. i predicted it was gona turn out good, people were saying ikaros was gona die but they were wrong and I was right. Now if the makers decide to make more soon or in a later future that's awesome but if not we cant do much all we can do is treasure the memories if we truly love them. wish for a reality like it if you go heaven. making money does have a part in it which is true im sure you'd give some of the things you've imagined in return for some amount of money if not alot. But it mainly comes down to the makers choice. So long fellow SnO lover. Follow your heart bro.

• thats FUBER it's a great anime that i seen.

• @highschooldxdbigfan:

Exactly bro, just believe in what you want. i predicted it was gona turn out good, people were saying ikaros was gona die but they were wrong and I was right. Now if the makers decide to make more soon or in a later future that's awesome but if not we cant do much all we can do is treasure the memories if we truly love them. wish for a reality like it if you go heaven. making money does have a part in it which is true im sure you'd give some of the things you've imagined in return for some amount of money if not alot. But it mainly comes down to the makers choice. So long fellow SnO lover. Follow your heart bro.

what if we do fanfictions? my friend just started onefor bleech

• @Malache:

what if we do fanfictions? my friend just started onefor bleech

It's your choice go ahead if you want, but I'll be honest it wont be the same as how the maker made it which caught attention. Just like how dbz fans tried making dragonball af but no one really cares.

• @Mal: "several hundred thousand". Might be a bit of an Exaggeration.

And sure, write as many fanfics as you want, every fanbase does it! Doesn't mean squat to the companies that make the shows though. XD

• Well that's not strictly true because many people like dragon call z af because IT IS an alternative and shows a different and interesting story line…

• That's nice, doesn't change the fact companies in Japan don't give a crap about fan fiction. That's why it's you know Fan Fiction!

• I personally would like to see a Sora fan fiction just to see what it would be like and how, again,they show a different plot/story line and perspective…

• Then go write one, there's plenty of fan fiction sites, heck there's even a fan fic section here in Funi Forums!

• @Soundmonkey44:

Then go write one, there's plenty of fan fiction sites, heck there's even a fan fic section here in Funi Forums!

instead of just telling us about it you could be a little more helpfull by posting a link

• If enough people are interested, we could maybe even get a round robin story going. If people express interest, I would be willing to organize it. We could have people sign up, create a writing order, pick a theme, and have each person contribute a paragraph, chapter, etc. All of this could be done in a dedicated thread.

Just a thought, could be somewhat fun.

• Point still stands. No one will experience what the official maker of SnO was thinking while he first imagined and how the story was thought . I personally would follow the story of the people who began with it, who made it possible to be legal to watch gather a working crew and overall get it to us the audience who in turn love it and are right now want more, an ever ending amount. All praise be to the maker.

• The coherency in that post is very….minimal.

What I gather is you like this show and wish there was more, and refuse to accept the fact it's over!? Understandable, I felt the same way back when Invader Zim ended. It sucks when something we likes ends. But thems the breaks.