New Subscriber with Simuldub problems.

• I just signed up for a subscription today. And I cannot find any of the new simuldubs. Attack on Titan Season 2 doesn't show up. The new episode of Dragon Ball Super doesn't show up. So what gives? Where's the content? Funimation shows the times these shows come on. It is after said times. Where are the shows?

• Funimation needs to display that page a lot better. The times they have are for the subtitled versions with My Hero Academia and Monster Hunter being the only series there actually listing their dub time.

• OK, so I guess I got the SImuldub thing wrong. I'm just talking about the shows with English subtitles. When I go to the shows page the latest episodes aren't there. Like with Attack on Titan, when I click on season 2, it says there is nothing that matches my request. It says there is 26 episodes. There is only 25 episodes in the first season. But it doesn't let me get to the second season for whatever reason.

• @wespac78 There is a drop down box that lets you select between the seasons. I was fooled when I was looking for MHA earlier today. Kinda dumb that they don't just show it all.

• @darthrutsula40 said in New Subscriber with Simuldub problems.:

@wespac78 There is a drop down box that lets you select between the seasons. I was fooled when I was looking for MHA earlier today. Kinda dumb that they don't just show it all.

Deselect the "uncut" option in the Version drop-down menu.

:add: I just found out about it myself.

• @Nobu Thank you! That was it For Attack on Titan. Now I just have to figure out what's up with Dragon Ball Super. No episodes show up what so ever. And the drop down boxes are blank.

• Yeah, with the way this is going so far I'm thinking I won't be a subscriber after the 14 day free trial period. Crunchyroll is much better so far.

• I found the new episode of Dragon Ball Super. But the video won't play. And from the comments, it seems to be a regular occurrence.

• @wespac78 Have a look at my post HERE. Using an Ad Blocker, Or, Blocking Ad Tracking and Web Analytics are a no-no if you want to watch in your browser...Which is what I do.

• @wespac78 Yea Episodes 61 and 64 won't work for me, and I had the same problem with some of the One Piece episodes. it was quite annoying.