Why has my account been cancelled and changed to a free account?!

• I have been trying to get in contact with someone for over a week and I am getting very fed up. I went to watch some anime and got 5 ads in a row. I still haven't watched any anime since because I gave up. I see ad after ad but no anime. I looked at my account and noticed that it was apparently now a free account. How can this be when I've already paid for the month?!? I have been a paying subscriber for months. All I want is the service that I paid for and someone who will actually answer my question.

I really hope I can finally watch the anime that I have paid to watch or I really will have to cancel my subscription. No point in paying for a service I can't use! I have about 10 days before I have to pay for the next month and if I can't get the services that I paid for, that how much longer I'll be a subscriber.

**I tried to post this in the suggestion box earlier but it didn't work I'm trying again

• Please reach out to our Support Team at www.funimation.com/contact-us. You can find a form at the bottom of the page.

As this is not a suggestion and the question has been answered, I am locking the thread.