News: Code Geass Lelouch of the Resurrection Trailer/Speculation/English Voice Cast Discussion

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt15D6_OKw

So with the OVA news out there for Code Geass. Japan has shown there Trailer for Season 3 of Code Geass. And there CLEARLY more of the main people are coming back to Code Geass Season 3. So as the Old Saiyan Goes "The Wheels keep on Turning" So what will Funimation do? There was only 3 that need to come back for the OVA’S but how will that get the other older voices back for Season 3 that in is assuming Funimation will be picking up the right when the license is up for sale. Basic on the Trailer he are some of the people confirmed to come back.

People Shown in the Trailer:

Johnny Yong Bosch as Lelouch vi Britannia - Yes he will come back for this…
    Karen Strassman as Kallen Kozuki - I hope that can get here back not sure if she ever done thing for Funimation before but REALLY hope she comes back...
    Yuri Lowenthal as Suzaku Kururugi - Pretty sure with him being the OVA’S he be back for Season 3.
    Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as Cornelia li Britannia – Not sure if she work for Funimation but it would be cool to get her general voice back.
    Crispin Freeman as Jeremiah Gottwald - I pretty sure he Union only so I don’t think he coming back inless Funimation plans on doing Season 3 in LA?
    Rebecca Forstadt as Nunnally vi Britannia - Not sure if she ever work for Funimation would love to see her back her voices was really good as Nunnally.
    Steve Blum as Kyoshiro Tohdoh - Not sure about Tom? But it like Tom always said “Stay Gold”
    Stephanie Sheh as Kaguya Sumeragi – Pretty sure she would be back since she come back before for other people in show Funimation pick up.

Other people not in the Trailer that mostly will be back:

Kate Higgins as C.C. - As I said earlier about Yuri if she came back for the OVA’S then she most likely be back.

So what do you think who will be cast or recast what do you thing?

@administrators @sophie is what Spaceman keep censoring from me to post please tell him stop as there nothing wrong with this posts... Thank You! @Sophie said in Complaint need Sophie help:

@gohan6425
    Please keep your posts to one master thread about Akito,

This is about Season 3...

• So Sophie tells you that it would be best to just.....keep it all in one thread and the first thing you do is......make another thread.....

0_1490456555187_OPM ok.jpg

• @classyspartan said in News: Code Geass Lelouch of the Resurrection Trailer/Speculation/English Voice Cast Discussion:

So Sophie tells you that it would be best to just.....keep it all in one thread and the first thing you do is......make another thread.....

0_1490456555187_OPM ok.jpg

Sophie seriously told him the same thing that three of us have been saying.

I still say that the proper thing SMH could've done was just move the post of the thread to the Akito thread.

• @classyspartan I post this before he reply back to me... -_- Guess GT and DBZ are too close LMFAO #DumbLogic

• @gohan6425 said in News: Code Geass Lelouch of the Resurrection Trailer/Speculation/English Voice Cast Discussion:

@classyspartan I post this before he reply back to me... -_- Guess GT and DBZ are too close LMFAO #DumbLogic

Word of advice, Gohan? It's probably in your best interests if you don't go around insulting an admin by calling them "dumb".

This topic is locked.