what happened to english dub?

• @umashi1 I know for the Adult swim site you can watch some older episodes. But for them to come on here it'll probably be at least 2 years before it'll be streamed.

• @umashi1 said in what happened to english dub?:

Please don't lock the thread, otherwise I'll have to make a new thread when i have other questions regarding the same series. I know the mods don't like users creating new threads, they're already mad at gohan6425 for creating 20+ threads for subjects regarding the same TV series. Even within the past few days he's been creating multiple threads in the dragon ball universe area after they told him not to do that for some other TV series.

@umashi1 It call reviews and there for each eps. also there where not made at the same time bro look at the upload dates...

• @gohan6425
    Each episode is a part of the same series, creating new threads for the same series takes up server hard drive space that could be used for other users or important things.

All the HTML code, top and bottom headers,
    stop wasting storage space.

• @umashi1 said in what happened to english dub?:

@gohan6425
    Each episode is a part of the same series, creating new threads for the same series takes up server hard drive space that could be used for other users or important things.

All the HTML code, top and bottom headers,
    stop wasting storage space.

@umashi1 One this is the website not storage space number two it doesn't matter it's a different episode with different information and because of that different discussions. Wrong again.