Subscription payment problems

• I recently changed my payment information upon request (due to an out dated card) in order to continue my service; however, I am still receiving emails explaining that there was a problem with my payment. I have sent tickets to customer support but have not heard back. I am hoping to get some information or response here. I have checked my payment information numerous times and it is correct. I also contacted the bank to ensure there was not a problem with the transaction. They cannot see where there was an attempt to charge my account.

• I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me reach out to @FunimationHelp on your behalf.

• @SpacemanHardy

I am having the almost the exact same problem. I have sent ticket after ticket trying to figure out what is wrong and have received no response. I have never felt so frustrated trying to give someone money for a luxury.

• @efarrer I just sent @FunimationHelp a message on your behalf via Twitter. In the future, if you ever have any more problems, you can try contacting them that way, and you might get a faster response.

• I've had a similar problem except my card wasn't outdated funimation just cancelled my account and stated it was a renewal problem even though I had just paid for the yearly subscription and now they said I would have to pay for it again even though it's my first time getting a subscription and it took two months to hear anything back from customer support it's really aggravating because I want to subscribe but I don't want to pay for something again that I never got to use in the first place