Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Discussion

• Surprised to see there wasn't a thread for this in Funimation's section. But anyway, who's hyped to finally (legally) watch the grand CGI-ridden interquel to a series coming out with a sequel?? And who else wants Micah Solusod as Akito?

• I was mostly wanting it for the returning characters, which sadly there isn't a lot of them but at least they did make an appearance. I didn't really find the new characters all too interesting. It's one I will likely buy in the future, but at sale price.

Hyped big time for season 3 though.

• @Gemnist 1st @spacemanhardy please move this to the right section. 2nd I would like to said this thread was NOT made by me @classyspartan so don't get any ideas... I myself would have made this thread but I was afraid of @spacemanhardy shuting down for me making yet another Code Geass Thread. So I glad someone else made it. As for the English Voice Actor for Akito I still betting on Chris Sabat as Akito from the way he look he feel like a guy that would sound like him. As for the return people Akito the Exiled I WANTED Kate Higgins as CC REALLY BADDY as I can't see anyone else being her. And I will be very salty if Kate not CC in it. Yuri Lowenthal as Suzaku and of acouse Johnny Yong Bosch as Lelouch. As for Season 3 well that 1 Year away from being English Dub I hope when Funimation does pick it up that get everyone back from the Old English Cast back...

• @emdier I really hope that get the voices back for them...

• Off topic, but I didn't want to make a new thread.

Space Dandy's younger brother? (He even has a star on his jacket.)
    alt text

alt text

• @Haildodger said in Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Discussion:

Off topic, but I didn't want to make a new thread.

Space Dandy's younger brother? (He even has a star on his jacket.)
    alt text

alt text

Think you got that backward Code Geass came out 1st...

• He was making a joke Gohan. One that fell flat for you.