Very frustated with customer support

• I know this is the wrong place for customer support. I asked a question about friends and family streaming on Jan 27. I received a reply March 7. Since The first of March I get "internal server error" every time I try and access my account. On the Roku I am a free user account. I am paid up for the full year. I posted a request to customer service on March 9 as I figured it would not fix itself. I still have not had a reply and don't want to wait 6 weeks for a reply. I am hoping you can help me Sophie.

• @klmjr22 This why I keep telling are good mod friend @spacemanhardy we NEED PHONE SUPPORT! Does no one listen to me the smart one here? NO! All the issue can be solve with phone call...

• @gohan6425 said in Very frustated with customer support:

Does no one listen to me the smart one

0_1489690045042_Monster Girls Vampire 2.png

• @gohan6425 And this is why I keep telling you that I have absolutely no control over that.

I'm just a forum moderator, not an actual employee of the company.

• After this post I was contacted by customer support. Hopefully can get this fixed soon.

@klmjr22 This why I keep telling are good mod friend @spacemanhardy we NEED PHONE SUPPORT! Does no one listen to me the smart one here? NO! All the issue can be solve with phone call...

Customer service can't fix technical issues. The most a support agent could tell you on the phone is that the issue is being worked on. Phone support is just an extra avenue in letting your issue be heard for whichever one makes you more comfortable - if they haven't given you a response via email, they aren't going to have anything over the phone

From experience, I can tell you that your kind, who think a support agent is responsible for fixing all the issues, is the second-worst type of person to get a call from

• @Riles I already told you YES that do... That can fix issue easyer on the phone very waiting for an e-mail or a damn tweet... YOUR WRONG. It easyer to get issue solve on the phone rather then an e-mail.

• Dude. No. I've worked phone customer support before for a much larger company than Funi. If we can't fix it front line with you on the phone were most likely sending it to research team that may not have a direct line or contact. Someone yelling on the phone at you doesn't make the process move faster. The company, weither it's your bank, car or streaming probably has controls and p & p that they are going through before responding. THEY ARE LITERALLY DOING IT TO PROTECT THEM AND YOU.

I get its frustrating, trust me I've freaked out over things too but there is still a human being at the other end of the phone and email. If you want a phone line just to bitch and go faster then im sorry, suck it up butter cup and and wait on the email.

• @Queenira said in Very frustated with customer support:

Dude. No. I've worked phone customer support before for a much larger company than Funi. If we can't fix it front line with you on the phone were most likely sending it to research team that may not have a direct line or contact. Someone yelling on the phone at you doesn't make the process move faster. The company, weither it's your bank, car or streaming probably has controls and p & p that they are going through before responding. THEY ARE LITERALLY DOING IT TO PROTECT THEM AND YOU.

I get its frustrating, trust me I've freaked out over things too but there is still a human being at the other end of the phone and email. If you want a phone line just to bitch and go faster then im sorry, suck it up butter cup and and wait on the email.

0_1489696793070_Megumin Thumbs Up.png

Good post.

• @Queenira Wrong I have more scress getting FIX by calling up phone correct vs. e-mail or chat online you lieing... I know this b/c that what I do with every service I have...

@classyspartan He wrong but way to agree with him...

@Queenira Wrong I have more scress getting FIX by calling up phone correct vs. e-mail or chat online you lieing... I know this b/c that what I do with every service I have...

@classyspartan He wrong but way to agree with him...

Why do I get the feeling that you are just a peach to deal with when you phone customer service...

• @gohan6425

1. I'M A WOMAN.

2. Congrats. You will then probably notice that each of those companies have different policy and procedures that assess your situation. I'm still gonna guess that certain issues (payments, documentation resendings ect) can most likely be fixed with an agent or are most likely started and submitted to a research or claims team. There are still some issues that may need to be sent up a chain of command with different prioritie levels and controls to it.

It also helps if you give exact details, times,dates and issues not incoherent babbling and whining. Just because you can push your weight around as a customer doesn't mean you should just to get your way. It's rude, disrespectful and half the time I'm gonna guess more harm then good. If your progressively getting the same issues ask nicely for escalation or a supervisor in your support tickets instead of bitching to a non employee mod like a pechulant fucking child.

• @Queenira said in Very frustated with customer support:

Dude. No. I've worked phone customer support before for a much larger company than Funi. If we can't fix it front line with you on the phone were most likely sending it to research team that may not have a direct line or contact. Someone yelling on the phone at you doesn't make the process move faster. The company, weither it's your bank, car or streaming probably has controls and p & p that they are going through before responding. THEY ARE LITERALLY DOING IT TO PROTECT THEM AND YOU.

Exactly, and I'm glad there's someone else who's been in the same situation as me. Customer service can provide quick, immediate fixes like password resets or troubleshooting that you can do on your end. They may go so far as assist with installation as well, like I have. But any technical issues that require engineering, web development, et cetera, need to be passed on to the relevant department. Customer service won't be able to help you until they have a response from the appropriate people, so calling them up so that you can hear them say they're still working on the issue is not helpful

I will say that Funimation support should at least send an email saying they're investigating the issue instead of being silent for weeks, but I know that a phone line won't help unless you need your password reset or your account deleted

• @emdier I very nice on the phone...

• @Queenira Sorry she. When called someone about issue there very nice and that get it fix for me. I have a 95% sccress rate when I talk to people on the phone very e-mail and online chatting... That how much issue get solve easyer

• @gohan6425

Do you speak in broken English when sending in a ticket too? If they can not understand what you are saying, they can't help.

If you're sending in tickets like how you communicate in the forums, they will not take you very serious, especially when half the time you are immature, and beyond rude.

CSRs can only do so much, and honestly, no one wants to be yelled at and talked down to, specially by a kid that thinks he knows everything.

So think about it before you go on another rant... Where is that ignore button?

• @valyn76 I speak perfect ENGLISH if you watch my youtube video you was easily know that by now... And I don't yell at people on the phone.

• @gohan6425

Didn't mention your voice at all, maybe you should re-read my comment before making accusations and make a proper response. You're merely proving my point, by the way.

As for your YouTube channel, I'll politely pass. Not a fan of wrestling or YouTube in general. But good for and millions of others that do have a channel.

• @valyn76 said in Very frustated with customer support:

@gohan6425

Didn't mention your voice at all, maybe you should re-read my comment before making accusations and make a proper response. You're merely proving my point, by the way.

He didn't mention his voice at all either, lol. You said he speaks in broken English, he said to watch his videos and check for yourself

You're kind of a bully and not a very easy person to talk to. You're just as susceptible to getting belligerent as gohan except you get genuinely mad about it, so I'd be careful calling someone else out on their shortcomings

• @Riles

If you read my response to his, post... Mind you, not his response to my post, you would actually see that my comment was about how he is on the forums in terms of broken english, he took it incorrectly, thinking I meant voice (considering he himself has stated they don't take phone calls) there fore you are jumping to his aid for no reason other than to be just as incorrect as he is.

• @valyn76 I think its word choice that tends to be the problem. You asked:

Do you speak in broken English when sending in a ticket too?

He read that as speech, not text.

As I have similar issues when "debating" with gohan here, sometimes his word choice just isn't clicking with me so I generally ask him to rephrase. Actually I do that with normal interaction too, if you say something that for some reason just isn't working for me I'm not usually afraid to ask for a repeat or restructuring.