*Voting Closed* 2017 Anime Couples Tournament – Round 1 - Match 2

• Cast your vote for the couple that will qualify in the official tournament. The voting will remain open until 12:00 pm Mountain Time tomorrow.

You must post your vote, as well as the current score after taking your vote into account. Please note clearly who you are voting for, either by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote once, and once you post you cannot change your vote. The first to 10 points or the highest score after 24 hours wins.

Our competitors!

Yuzuki x Hirotaka
    Monthly Girl Nozaki-Kun
    alt text

Meliodas x Elizabeth
    Seven Deadly Sins
    alt text

Yuzuki x Hirotaka – 0
    Meliodas x Elizabeth – 0

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka – 1
    Meliodas x Elizabeth – 0

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 1
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 1

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 2
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 1

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 3
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 1

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 3
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 2

I wish the anime was caught up to where the manga is, because that is truly where my argument for Meliodas x Elizabeth comes in. As far as we know right now in the anime, their relationship is pretty... Iffy. And I honestly didn't like it at first, because it involves a lot of inappropriate touching and frankly, even though Elizabeth never really says anything in how own defense, it's pretty much sexual harassment. And I hate defending that BUUUUUUUUUUT,

alt text

There really is so much more there then meets the eye. And of course, I cannot get further in to it without serious spoiler territory. If we had spoiler tags, i could put up a lot more of a defense. But for now, guess I can't.

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 4
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 2

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 5
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 2

• Yuzuki x Hirotaka - 5
    Meliodas x Elizabeth - 3