Uncut stream release dates vs. home video release dates

• I have been used to uncut streams for subscribers being posted the same week as the DVD/BD release, but unless there is an error, this no longer appears to be the case for all shows.

Shomin Sample shows a home video release date of January 31, but when I go to the series on the website and select English as the language, only simulcast shows under the version selection.

On a related topic, while I am aware of the schedule for upcoming releases for streaming, is there anywhere that a recent history of what was released for streaming is available, so that one could check for updated (final) releases they might have missed?

• @TheAncientOne said in Uncut stream release dates vs. home video release dates:

I have been used to uncut streams for subscribers being posted the same week as the DVD/BD release, but unless there is an error, this no longer appears to be the case for all shows.

Shomin Sample shows a home video release date of January 31, but when I go to the series on the website and select English as the language, only simulcast shows under the version selection.

On a related topic, while I am aware of the schedule for upcoming releases for streaming, is there anywhere that a recent history of what was released for streaming is available, so that one could check for updated (final) releases they might have missed?

There are also other titles here that are still in SD even though the Blu-Rays was released last year (Ergo Proxy for one ) . Valkyrie Drive Mermaid has had the uncut version out last year also , but not here (first 3 are uncut) . This is looking like a trend since the Funi/CR deal . Being a premium member I should not have to look elsewhere to see my shows uncut & in 1080p . CR is bad enough , not wanting to update the catalog titles to HD . I watched Dusk Maiden there , then found that Sentai released it dubbed & in HD w/5.1 audio . I listened to them side by side & man the difference in audio & picture was amazing .

• i'm trying to find an uncut version of episode 7 of prison school to confirm that a line i'm told was redubbed to what it was supposed to be as opposed to what came out in the broadcast version. I keep clicking uncut but nothing changes (not in the part I skip to with the line at least)