lack of communication from funi support

• I dont know whats up with support right now but I put in a support ticket last month and didnt here anything from them untell about a week ago and it was just a message about how my ticket was being moved to a different department no word from that department as of yet..... so as of tomorrow 3/10/17 it will have been one full month since putting in the ticket.... anyone else find this totally unacceptable? I mean really its not that hard guys I work in IT as a network administrator if I had a ticket open for a month I would have to come up with some really good reasons, but there is no excuse for not communicating with the end user as to whats going on with their ticket.

• I've been putting in support tickets since the end of January about their streaming service billing system not working(constant payment failures). I have yet to hear anything acknowledging someone has even read my tickets.

I get the automated messaged the ticket was open but that's been it

• @dirklinus said in lack of communication from funi support:

I dont know whats up with support right now but I put in a support ticket last month and didnt here anything from them untell about a week ago and it was just a message about how my ticket was being moved to a different department no word from that department as of yet..... so as of tomorrow 3/10/17 it will have been one full month since putting in the ticket.... anyone else find this totally unacceptable? I mean really its not that hard guys I work in IT as a network administrator if I had a ticket open for a month I would have to come up with some really good reasons, but there is no excuse for not communicating with the end user as to whats going on with their ticket.

They have to be among the worst support. It is like tech support of the 80s where customer service sucks

• alt text

• Agreed. Just got a response back today from a ticket submitted Feb 9. I've been unable to access any and all streaming content, because the player won't load it (I'm guessing the embed code points to HTTP, while the site is HTTPS). My next step will likely be BBB. To go for more than a month without the service you're paying for, let alone to not even get a response from customer service for that long, is incredibly terrible. And, considering that the response I got was just RFI without any attempt at a solution, and asked me to basically regurgitate exactly the information I provided in the initial ticket, I'm probably looking at another month before there's any movement.

-edit-

Once they got moving responses have actually been pretty fast. They got back to me within an hour after I replied, and resolved some of the issues I was having (for reference, the Avira browser safety extension was preventing my access, if you're having a similar problem). IE problem still exists.

• @dirklinus ahh my friend welcome to the 2 month plus wait time club. I sent a ticket two months ago about my appletv problems and I never got a reply but I did get a reply when they thought I wanted to cancel my payment method. Welcome to funimation. You are part of the ever growing dissatisfied customer family. hugs dirklinus