Yearly Subscription.

• For 2016 I bought a yearly subscription for Funimation while it was on sale come to 2017 I forgot about that and was charge the full yearly amount on my paypal. I am fine with that, but I'd rather it not happen again. Can I cancel my sub now and enjoy all of 2017 without worry?

• Basically you need to cancel your recurring paypal charge on the paypal website. That will technically "cancel" your sub to Funimation without affecting your Funi sub. Just remember your renewal month and then cancel it on Funi's website a month before it's due for renewal and you should be good.

• So I paid for the yearly subscription and 2 days later it says my subscription was cancelled even though it was still paid for and now it says that I would have to pay again to get another yearly subscription is there anyway I could fix this?

• @marshallmdk said in Yearly Subscription.:

So I paid for the yearly subscription and 2 days later it says my subscription was cancelled even though it was still paid for and now it says that I would have to pay again to get another yearly subscription is there anyway I could fix this?

You should probably reach out to customer support using the Contact Us form.