New Fairy Tale movie 2017 ***

• So I'm sad to hear after all that, the up coming movie for fairy tale this year will be the last???!!! Anyone know if it's true?
    Being told it will show a big sweet event, someone's mom, two epic fight, and yes a kiss (by couples we wanted to see for so long) , oh yeah babies!!!?? Don't want
    to give any spoilers . I wanted to see if anyone heard about all this? Will they just wrap everything up in one movie? What in the world. I beleive it could have had many many more adventures, as a dedicated long time fan!! Will they have a spin off , like Naruto, with a
    Another generation? Please do tell! πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜ƒ

• I haven't watched much of Fairy Tail, but I have seen a ton of articles stating the manga is entering the climax and this movie seems to hint that it will be the climax as well.

As far as spin offs and such, we likely won't know until the final manga chapter is published. If there are plans for it, there is likely to be an announcement there.

I'm pretty interested to know this may be the end, it's a show I have been intending to watch, but I didn't want it to be endless like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece (Yes, I am aware 2 out of three of those ended, but it felt like it took forever). Knowing it has a conclusion, I may be more motivated to actually watch it.

• So I am pretty sure, at least according to the video, that the movie will be the start to the last arc in the show, which is the third and final Fairy Tail show. The movie is just setting the scene for that final series.