Best 2016 Character Tournament Women's Final

• Shirayuki, Snow White with the Red Hair
    vs.
    Tsuyu Asui, My Hero Academia

You must post your vote, as well as the current score after taking your vote into account. Please note clearly who you are voting for, either by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote once, and once you post you cannot change your vote. The first to 15 points or the highest score after 24 hours wins.

• Shirayuki - 0
    Tsuyu Asui - 1

• Shirayuki - 1
    Tsuyu Asui - 1

• Shirayuki - 1
    Tsuyu Asui - 2

0_1488504375494_My Hero Tsuyu.png

• Shirayuki - 2
    Tsuyu Asui - 2

Honestly, this is one of the easier decisions for me. Tsuyu was likeable enough, but she just doesn't get the same level attachment that Shirayuki gets. I found Shirayuki to be a very interesting and compelling character. She could have very easily fallen in to the trap of generic Shoujo main character. She is a healer, but we see through the show that in this world, healing is no easy feat and it takes education and intelligence to accomplish.

Shirayuki does not sit around and wait to be saved like a damsel in distress. She acts, and what she lacks in physical strength she makes up for in wit. She's got a strong will and is not afraid to voice her opinion, and she will do things that are hard because she knows it's the right thing to do. She's sweet, kind, smart and a genuinely good person.

alt text

• Shirayuki - 3
    Tsuyu Asui - 2

• Shirayuki - 4
    Tsuyu Asui - 2

• Shirayuki - 5
    Tsuyu Asui - 2

• emdier does it again.

Shirayuki 6
    Tsuyu 2

• Shirayuki 6
    Tsuyu 3