Payment Methods

• For some weird reason i can't remove my credit card information from the website and use paypal instead. I have spoken to people in forum discussions whom say it is possible to pay with paypal. I don't care about anything. I just want to use paypal from this point moving forward. Plus as a company you shouldn't force just one payment method on your customers because you are also limiting the amount of customers you could have

• @timrobasa said in Payment Methods:

For some weird reason i can't remove my credit card information from the website and use paypal instead. I have spoken to people in forum discussions whom say it is possible to pay with paypal. I don't care about anything. I just want to use paypal from this point moving forward. Plus as a company you shouldn't force just one payment method on your customers because you are also limiting the amount of customers you could have

Send a support ticket regarding it. I usually switch between paying via cc and itunes account...

• @thomask i did but you know it will take forever for a response. Plus it renewed my subscription for another year because i kept trying to edit the damn thing. It only offers me to cancel my subscription and i see others get more options from the pictures i am being sent. Maybe its a windows PC thing but i don't care and want it fixed!!!! Maybe i will try internet explorer next