DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - Cell Games Reenactment from "Team Four Star" that you will never see again!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzdsEsbkbic "DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - Cell Games Reenactment"

So there been ALOT of things going around on YouTube after a Toonami Dragonball Z Kai this week... So this is not a joke! Team Four Star Voice the Cell Game Movie Scene for Dragonball Z Kai this air on a "Xfinity" Stream which is apart of Comcast Internets streaming service. However this did NOT air on Dragonball Z Kai Toonami and it had been confirm by Chris Sabat that it WILL NOT be air any where else! And it will not be in the Blu-Ray when that come out...

I guess the story go like this after the promo for the episode went out someone reported it to Toei and LITERALLY AN HOUR LATER they told Funimation to pull it and they didn't have time to redub it so they just reused the original Z dub for that scene.

The Xfinity version was a case of Funimation not giving the new audio master to them fast enough so it's a miracle we were able to get it at all.

On the side aless we got it... As I think this was the funny thing I seen in Kai even though I think Dragonball Z is better this scene was great...

• yeah, its unfortunate that Toei doesn't like Team Four Star

• @Getchman said in DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - Cell Games Reenactment from "Team Four Star" that you will never see again!:

yeah, its unfortunate that Toei doesn't like Team Four Star

Shame too considering how absolutely hilarious that scene is, and how Toei doesn't recognize that this parody series is a loving tribute to everything and anything Dragonball.

• @classyspartan @Getchman Well from what I heard it still airing on this "Xfinity" Comcast Internets streaming service for the time being... Though I don't know how long it going be there for until that change it? So if you guys and girls have you many wanted to get a last like at it...

• TFS has been really hyping up the cell games. They've had cell "fight" Sonic, Light Yagami, Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho, idk how his name is spelled), Kenshiro, Ryu, even Yugi Moto (Or the Pharoah?). They've been really entertaining but the ones with Yugi and Sonic were stand-out. I, and many others, would love to see Alucard, even if it would result in Taka just talking to himself.

Nappa would be cool too and Eren Jaeger but I have my doubts on Eren (because Kodansha).

• @darthrutsula40 That would be Yami Yugi aka The Pharoah Yugi... That the only 1 I like by the way. I really hope that do Cell vs. Ash from Pokemon... That would be EPIC!

• It's a shame Toei refuses recognize the hard work these people put into DBZA. Sadly, considering there is no Fair Use law in Japan, I highly doubt the execs will be coming around anytime soon.