Attack On Titan - The english cast You would like to see.

• Oh wait I forgot to mention one thing though, I highly disagree about J Micheal Tatum voice acting jean. I love Micheal Tatum very much ! He is one of my favorite voice actors, but I don't see his voice fitting jean. If he voice acted jean it would mess up alot of the anime, I'm sorry.

• If there is any way possible to include Johnny Yong Bosch I AOT I'm Sure it would not only make the show amazing but get a lot more people to watch it. I know its been a while since Johnny's done something with funimation but I know for a fact a LOT of people would get psyched that he'd be in it :)

• Yees ! I really do hope JYB can get the role for eren ! It would be amazing !!

• Which one was the last role of Johnny Yong Bosch in Funimation? As I know it was in Eureka Seven: AO

• Johnny Yong Bosch as Eren Jaeger? Yes!

• Bosch voicing anything other than a random fodder character basically guaranties I will never watch the series in English. I have never understood how people can tolerate his voice acting. Every time I hear the guy talk I cringe like you would with nails on a chalk board.

• well, I don't cringe when he talks, so that would explain why I have no trouble listening to his acting

• What's with the Bosch hate?
    Alexis Tipton as Mikasa. FINAL ANSWER.

• Why don't you like JYB voice acting?! His voice is awesome. He would be really good at playing characters like eren… actually perfect. The majority wants him to voice eren so I guess you won't see it in dub if he does c: !

And Alexis tipton has a girly voice. I only know her for playing moka (Rosario + vampire) and Himeki (Baka to test). So she obviously wouldn't suit Mikasa because Mikasa is more of a serious emotionless kind of character. Well I mean those are the only voices I heard Alexis voice act so I don't know if she can do a Mikasa voice

• watch the Blood-C movie for serious Alexis Tipton

• Okay I heard it… she doesn't sound like a bad choice for Mikasa. But neither does she sound perfect for the role. I wouldn't mind her playing the role but if we can find someone better that would be good. But for now she seems like a good option

• I agree with JYB voicing Eren. We hardly hear him in anime anymore. Last time I checked he voiced Brock in Pokemon Orgins.

• Id imagine being in a band keeps him really busy

• The band's name is Eyeshine.

• @Otakuanimelover:

Why don't you like JYB voice acting?! His voice is awesome. He would be really good at playing characters like eren… actually perfect. The majority wants him to voice eren so I guess you won't see it in dub if he does c: !

His voice is flat, boring, fairly annoying and he has next to no vocal range. Everything he does, sounds the exact same.

I think the only character he ever did that didn't make me rush for the mute button was Khun in .Hack//G.U.

I'd say Yuri Lowenthal would be a better choice, but even he doesn't have quite the right voice for him either.

• His vocal range is amazing I don't get what your saying. Maybe you didn't see the right roles. He is pretty popular for playing his role as Ichigo in Bleach. Ichigo is always yelling and pissed of… he has a similar personality to Eren. He is stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed, and impulsive. Doesn't that perfectly match Eren as well. And JYB played Ichigo's role like that and I think he did a good job!

• OK the FMA fangirl in me is saying:
    Eren Yegar: Vic Mignogna
    Levi: Travis Willingham

• Amazing? He only has 2 different voices that he can use.

Bleach made me stop watching the dub(I stopped watching it entirely now because of all the boring filler). Code Geass had me hitting the language button at record speeds. Eureka 7 just had me rolling my eyes for the entire series. Greg Ayres completely made up for him in Beck. He's the reason why I'll be buying Persona 4 the animation on DVD and not Blu Ray. Fragile Dreams might actually be the worst I've ever heard from him. Tales of the Abyss was…... actually tolerable. Tales of Symphonia 2 was actually pretty painful to play (but then again, the entire cast for that game was terrible).

• Lol omg! You're so mean >.< !
    I'm in shock that you find him unappealing. I'm not saying he should voice Eren because I'm a fan, it's because when I come to think of it, he would match Erens voice to perfectly. If you don't want JYB to play eren… then who?
    ..I still think JYB should voice eren... sorry

• @Orgodemir:

Amazing? He only has 2 different voices that he can use.

Bleach made me stop watching the dub(I stopped watching it entirely now because of all the boring filler). Code Geass had me hitting the language button at record speeds. Eureka 7 just had me rolling my eyes for the entire series. Greg Ayres completely made up for him in Beck. He's the reason why I'll be buying Persona 4 the animation on DVD and not Blu Ray. Fragile Dreams might actually be the worst I've ever heard from him. Tales of the Abyss was…... actually tolerable. Tales of Symphonia 2 was actually pretty painful to play (but then again, the entire cast for that game was terrible).

If you don't like his voice acting, listen to the japanese dub instead.