Yuri on ice DVD Release

• When will the English dub DVD set be released?

• Since it usually takes around 12-18 months from simulcast to North American release, Sometime between Dec 2017 - Jun 2018

• Do you think it would only be released in North America as an English Dub? Sad that it's probably so far away from being available in States, but was hoping that when the Yuri on Ice Blu-Ray was available...that I would be able to get it in the original Japanese version with English subtitles.

I'm not a fan of Dubs (tho they can be humorous) and really like the original voice actors in this series.

• @samovar said in Yuri on ice DVD Release:

Do you think it would only be released in North America as an English Dub? Sad that it's probably so far away from being available in States, but was hoping that when the Yuri on Ice Blu-Ray was available...that I would be able to get it in the original Japanese version with English subtitles.

I'm not a fan of Dubs (tho they can be humorous) and really like the original voice actors in this series.

Funimation does release with dub and sub. The dub is generally the default, but it's easy enough to change. I am not aware of any show that was released with only the dub (I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it would happen).

• Speed Racer is the only show they have released with just the dub. Everything else has always been released dual audio

• I live in Australia and I wanted to know if there will be a region 4 (DVD) or region B (Bluray) box set / collection available for us to buy?

• @Konren said in Yuri on ice DVD Release:

I live in Australia and I wanted to know if there will be a region 4 (DVD) or region B (Bluray) box set / collection available for us to buy?

As far as I know (and chances are I would have seen it), there hasn't been an announcement for a Yuri on Ice release by Funimation yet. I wouldn't expect anything until late this year or early next year.

• @korrailli It could be soon actually. Drifters is releasing in October and aired in the same season. Im thinking years end, early next year.

• @Getchman said in Yuri on ice DVD Release:

Speed Racer is the only show they have released with just the dub. Everything else has always been released dual audio

and the Special Edition being released over the Holiday Season addresses that issue