Re: About Nico Robin

• @classyspartan said in Actors you want to see in One Piece:

@gohan6425 said in Actors you want to see in One Piece:

And I think Nico Robin was done better too as Veronica Taylor yes Veronica Taylor for 4Kids did Nico Robin! And it was one of the most underraibe pro-former ever in anime b/c the dub suck! No one looks at ANYONE pro-former in the 4Kids dub b/c the dub suck b/c of the edits... Veronica Taylor in terms of voice actoring was her BEST role as Nico Robin! Yes Ash from Pokemon was the one everyone and still my favorite and everyone will remember her as but Nico Robin was the best role she ever play as...

How cute, thinking Stephanie Young is anything less than perfect as Robin.

alt text

@gohan6425 said in Actors you want to see in One Piece:

@classyspartan She not a better Nico Robin then Veronica Taylor sorry but that a fact... Veronica Taylor had a PERFECT voice for Nico Robin.

Ok I just wanted to note right now to @classyspartan I did not said Stephanie Young was a bad Nico Robin but capare to Stephanie Young Nico Robin to Veronica Taylor Nico Robin it no contest who better at the role... Veronica Taylor was just EPIC as Nico Robin.

• Huh. Made a new thread.

How about we just agree to disagree, m'kay?

My opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-AjrydGlhg

This scene was amazing, and I heard Stephanie even recorded that particular scene while she was pregnant. That's impressive no matter how you look at it.

• @classyspartan Well Spaceman said to "stay on on topic" which I did not see until after I post the comment sen it so I just made this... Also That scene not fair b/c Veronica Taylor never got to that ep. You have to judges the ep. Young did vs. the ones Taylor did for 4Kids...

"4Kids Vs Funimation: Meeting Nico Robin Dub Comparison" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewivMHT-z7k this is a better way of hearing voices...

Now keep in my mind when watch this Taylor is force not to said "killing" and mean word like that. But I think the way Taylor carry the voice was way better then the way Young did it. It the only time I ever heard Veronica Taylor sound this way in this type of voice and she very good at it...

PS I did not know this was Taylor until I look it up back in 2007 that how different her voice was as Robin...

• He likes stephanie, you like veronica. People like different things. Thats all that matters so why is this still an issue?

• Veronica did the 4Kids dub correct? Also was the original voice of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, cause the name sound familar to me. I never seen the episodes of One Piece that 4Kids did past I think the Sanji parts, where they met him...but missed alot of episodes, and never got to see the episodes after cause the channel I watched it on, stopped airing it...so I never seen Robin voiced in the 4Kids episodes...anyone got a link to her voice acting?

• @TheRealSneakers Yes Veronica did Ash from Pokemon 1998-2006 which is what she BEST known for but she done other thing too. And yes Veronica did Robin voiced in the 4Kids episodes dub. "4Kids Vs Funimation: Meeting Nico Robin Dub Comparison" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewivMHT-z7k this is a better way of hearing voices... The 4Kids one with Veronica is Non-HD Version