One Piece Film Gold release date

• Got an email saying it is being released on 05/02. I missed seeing it in the theater, cause the one near me never got it, but the other one I could have went to only played on the Wednesday and the Monday of that play week...both were both bad days...to see it up there, it had to to have played on Saturday....Sunday maybe. So been waiting for them to announce a release date so can get it and watch it. Was gonna get it even if I saw it in the theater.

• Guess I can't edit..

Well, also wonder if the Gold film also has that Heart of Gold special, cause the subject for the email I got said,

Pre-order One Piece Film: Gold & Heart of Gold

So am assuming you get the Gold movie, and the special, Heart of Gold as well.

• @TheRealSneakers said in One Piece Film Gold release date:

Guess I can't edit..

You could if they'd made it obvious:

alt text

Well, also wonder if the Gold film also has that Heart of Gold special, cause the subject for the email I got said,

Nope, they're separate releases.

• @Nobu said in One Piece Film Gold release date:

@TheRealSneakers said in One Piece Film Gold release date:

Guess I can't edit..

You could if they'd made it obvious:

alt text

Ah, ok, thanks...never noticed those dots. :(

Nope, they're separate releases.

Ah, ok then, so they both coming out the same day then...is ok, will get both...would been nice for it to be a set. Waiting for it to appear on Amazon.ca to preorder it.