Funimation made a good call releasing the new apps in January.

• I sure as hell would have cancelled my subscription if I had known it was going to be nearly unusable on both console apps and PC.. I have only watched like 4 episodes since the new apps and all of which have been very unpleasant experiences, not for lack of trying either. God damn yearly subscription...

• @xtenipurix Yup , pulled my money on the 2nd , then hit us with this crap on the 17th . Love how support won't answer emails . Or , they tell you to reset your password to make the android app to work !

• You shouldn't have made a decision, until you evaluated quality of Winter 2017 dubs first. Most of them came out last week of Jan, first of February. So, u simply "jumped the gun", as it were...

• @thegrandalliance kinda hard to evaluate the quality of the winter anime when they wont even play. the website is broken, the apps are non-functional and now the queue on the website that was working is now also broken. i myself have tried to keep my composure for as long as possible (its been 3 months since the roku app actually worked) but i'm on my last nerve. thank the anime gods that crunchyroll has their crap together so you can still watch them over there as long as you don't mind subtitles.

• @rhcsavage21 said in Funimation made a good call releasing the new apps in January.:

as long as you don't mind subtitles.

...that's where me has been. Unfortunately, CR won this season. Dubs not compelling enough; Japanese Overlords stepped up their game this time and made sure original language was done well. They beenz lazy last few years, not all "seiyu" are Tier 1.

But still waiting for Chaos;Child here. If it is same quality on freepass as subscription, may be lazy and use "the broken" website player. Nice thing about Win Mobile Edge browser, it is so broken, ads don't load on it. Like YouTube. NHK conspiracy.

Or, I wait till Spring. IDK, right now debating buying 1-year CR pass, actually.

Traitorous, I know. Especially since not generally interested in old catalog, watched many of what wanted. So be purely for simulcasts. And next season is Granblu Fantasy. We shall see, indeed...

• @thegrandalliance I'm not complaining about the quality of the content. I'm complaining about not being able to watch the content because the apps and the website are garbage.

• Welcome to the "frustrated as hell with Funimation apps" club. The Apple TV app hasn't work since it was released back in November — currently has about 30 user reviews, 25 of them are 1 Star(last I looked). 3 People gave it 4 stars so I consider them lucky that are able to get past the login screen.

There is nothing wrong my password. The apps right now are broken and/or just useless. Enough with telling us to submit support tickets. We need updates on whats been done about these issues.

• This post is deleted!

• @MegaTek184 I am so happy someone else complained about this. The appleTv app hasn't been working for some time now. I was excited for the launch and even considered resubbing in March but at this rate i will go with CR as they have better shows, I am able to get them sooner and most importantly their apps work. Do they have any idea how frustrating it is to type your username and password only for appletv to immediately crash after you hit sign in. Haven't been able to watch anything in weeks and support or lack thereof has not responded to anything and it is almost 3 weeks now

• @thegrandalliance same here. i have a yearly subscription to both. i managed to get through one series on funimation since the majority of the pixelization happened during the intro. besides that i have been watching everything on crunchyroll. i am looking forward to eventually being able to see those same series in English but that will take time. i did get a response from funimation on my ticket saying that they are aware of the problems and are working diligently to get them fixed. however, they do not have a time table at this point.

• @thegrandalliance said in Funimation made a good call releasing the new apps in January.:

@rhcsavage21 said in Funimation made a good call releasing the new apps in January.:

as long as you don't mind subtitles.

...that's where me has been. Unfortunately, CR won this season. Dubs not compelling enough; Japanese Overlords stepped up their game this time and made sure original language was done well. They beenz lazy last few years, not all "seiyu" are Tier 1.

But still waiting for Chaos;Child here. If it is same quality on freepass as subscription, may be lazy and use "the broken" website player. Nice thing about Win Mobile Edge browser, it is so broken, ads don't load on it. Like YouTube. NHK conspiracy.

Or, I wait till Spring. IDK, right now debating buying 1-year CR pass, actually.

Traitorous, I know. Especially since not generally interested in old catalog, watched many of what wanted. So be purely for simulcasts. And next season is Granblu Fantasy. We shall see, indeed...

Why do you keep saying getting a one year pass on CR is traitorous ? On the CR site you claim you dropped Funi premium . I call Funi being the traitors for this god-awful rollout of broken apps and support is nowhere to be found . They took my money & ran !

• @sirbiscuit

Because it is FUNimation First, the Netherlands Second...