The story about Erza Scarlet having a nickname??? Spoilers!

• Ok so what the story about Erza Scarlet having a nickname??? At time she will be called "Titania"... Is there a story behind this? I mean I know Jila if I spell name right? Gave her, her last name "Scarlet". Since she had no last name and all... But did she give herself her own nickname or something???

• Moved to the Fairy Tail thread. From now on, please post Fairy Tail-related topics in the proper designated thread.

• @SpacemanHardy Where do I found it??? Can never find the section... :/

• Home / Funimation Anime & Live Action / Fairy Tail

• From what i could find on the internet
    The name Titania comes from a play "A midsummer Nights Dream" By William Shakespeare , She is the Queen of the Fairies.

Since Erza is definitely the strongest girl in a guild named Fairy Tail Why wouldn't they give her a nickname of a queen

• True, but what inspired people to start calling her Titania?

• Mike hit the nail on the head.

Titania is a character in William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream. In the play, she is the queen of the fairies. Due to Shakespeare's influence, later fiction has often used the name "Titania" for fairy queen characters.

In episode 44, Evergreen says: "From this day forth, I shall be known as Titania. For I am the true Fairy Queen."
    Ezra replies: "Personal character aside. You're still a member of Fairy Tail, the same as anybody else. So if you want to call yourself Titania, then feel free. I don't know who gave me that name in the first place."

Strongest female in the Fairy Tail Guild = Titania. Pretty straight forward.