Funimation should sell anime themed cellphone cases in their shop

• To whom this may concern;

I think that funimation should sell anime themed cellphone cases on their website. That is all

sincerely, Desmond

0_1486678178040_yuri phone.jpg 0_1486960090151_IMG_0012.PNG

• @Desmond321 said in Funimation should sell anime themed cellphone cases in their shop:

To whom this may concern;

I think that funimation should sell anime themed cellphone cases on their website. That is all

sincerely, Desmond

Okay, so here's the thing: Funimation licensed the ability to make phone cases out to a third party. They have a partnership with a company called Skinit that does phone cases and skins for laptops and game consoles. As of right now the available designs are for Attack on Titan, Black Butler (though I get the feeling this won't be for long thanks to the Aniplex-alypse), Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Hetalia, My Hero Academia and Soul Eater. I'd imagine manufacturing phone cases for such a large number of phone models might be something outside of Funimation's ability without help.

Here's the site in question: http://www.skinit.com/designs/pop-culture/anime

Also, a note about Yuri on Ice since you used a picture from the series, Crunchyroll is master licensee for that particular series and not Funimation. Not 100% about it, but any merchandising would likely go through them. If you're looking for a replica of Yuri's Victor phone case, Crunchyroll would probably be the folks to ask about it. That said, Funimation extending their deal with Skinit to include more shows from their catalog would be something I'd be okay with. A Death Parade PS4 skin would be nice (wink, wink).