Im new here... and I need some help

• Simuldubs/Simulcasts
    Since I'm kinda new here, Idk all the tips and tricks here.... So Imma be wondering what does 9:30 pm ET / Feb 6 mean????

Like Masaume's Kun's no Revenge in dub is coming out today at 9:30 pm. But Idk how to stream it on FUNimation.

Can anyone tell me or teach me how to stream? Cause I am so oblivious to these stuff

• @XxInfinity00xX Not sure what you mean for the 1st part? But as for the Funimation Stream basically you paid $5.99 a month or $59.99 a year and you can watch alot of Funimation Title of Full Eps. You need like a Ruko, PS4, or a PS3. Though it need to be an hdmi and not cable or it the app will not work... Which is why I can't used my PS3 and half to used my PS4 with my fat TV or my Roku USB Stick for my flat screen TV...

• @XxInfinity00xX said in Im new here... and I need some help:

Simuldubs/Simulcasts
    Since I'm kinda new here, Idk all the tips and tricks here.... So Imma be wondering what does 9:30 pm ET / Feb 6 mean????

Like Masaume's Kun's no Revenge in dub is coming out today at 9:30 pm. But Idk how to stream it on FUNimation.

Can anyone tell me or teach me how to stream? Cause I am so oblivious to these stuff

Well that first part means that you can expect the new episode to come out on Feb 6 at 9:30 est just like regular cable TV.

Now as for the getting things to stream thing, its really bothersome from a desktop/laptop when you go to the show's page there will be a scrolling list of episodes that you click on and it'll bring the video up. It'll take you to a new page and start playing the video.

Personally I recommend using an app on a thing that has a Funimation app. I use my PS4 for streaming now and used to use my tablet. I find the console's app to be less annoying to use (though it is still annoying). My issue with the browser site is that it feels so slow compared to like... Youtube or Crunchyroll.