Issues with resetting password

• I don't know if this is a website bug that is being worked on but I had to make a new free account today just to report this. I haven't been able to log into my paying Funimation account on the main website for almost 2 weeks every since it changed.

I tried contacting customer support about it the first week and they never responded. Tried going to FunimationHelp on Twitter and finally got a response twice but the first time someone answered me they sent me a forgot password link (I tried that the first week the website changed btw and it still was a error so that was useless) then the second time they responded they said that I must not have made my new password right.

I told them I did and that it was even more than 8 characters (even told them what it was). I haven't got a response since then and it's been almost 3 days so I don't know what's going on. Are you guys fixing this? I know we're not supposed to report bugs here but no one will talk to me on support anymore and I made TWO support tickets already. I just want edit my queue...