Plex Channel Plugin

• I use Plex Media Server to share Movies, TV Shows, Music, etc. to all my devices in my home. The Plex apps are available on many platforms including: Amazon Fire TV, Android, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3/4, Roku, Smart TV, TiVo, Windows, Xbox 360/One. It's free to download and use.

PCs can use the Web interlace of the Plex Media player for Home Theater PCs, which I use on my laptop for convenience.

I have seen a lot requests on he forum for a FUNImation app for all these platforms listed here. It would take the development of one piece of software to reach all these different platforms. All my Blu-ray players, game consoles, mobile devices, PCs, and TVs have access to my Plex libraries and channels. I even paid a one-time fee to have remote (lifetime) access to my stuff when I'm away from home. It makes it simple for me.

I have channel plugins for ABC, CBS, FOX, The CW, TWiT.TV, etc. I'd like add a FUNImationNow channel in the near future.