Project Itoh movies

• Anyone know where they are streaming the two that have been released? Empire of Corpses and Harmony I believe they are.

Or am I just going to have to buy them from somewhere?

Cuz I wanna watch them but would like to... you know... watch them rather than buy them blindly.

• So I started thread, deleted account (which I didn't know I could do) then wasn't even given the option to sign in again and now i'm here as....

• The movies currently aren't available for streaming. As of right now, the only way to watch them is to buy or rent the physical copies.

• @SpacemanHardy But isn't home video rental stores are mostly extinct?

• @Zethus For the most part saddly :(... But I do see locally like called place "Family Videos"... Not sure if anyone else had that... Its a shame the way Blockbader when down the way it did. To think that could have avoid that had that just brought Nexfic when that had the change... Had that done that Blockbader would STILL be around today. The store and the app service . Even today Blockbader it would be the biggest thing out there... B/c that would have stores and that would have had Nextfic app service today... So MANY thing that could be doing right now if that had brought out Nexfic before Nextfic got popular...

• @gohan6425 Redbox is limited to just a few hundred movies.

• @Zethus Redbox is crap. You only have it for like 2 or 1 day and then have return it or you get late feed on your card. I like how Blockbader did it back in the day better b/c you can paid in cash not have to do it with a card...

• @gohan6425 said in Project Itoh movies:

@Zethus Redbox is crap. You only have it for like 2 or 1 day and then have return it or you get late feed on your card. I like how Blockbader did it back in the day better b/c you can paid in cash not have to do it with a card...

Well generally you get a movie to watch that night. Most people watch most movies in one go. If you plan to watch it a couple times you'd buy it.

To think that could have avoid that had that just brought Nexfic when that had the change... Had that done that Blockbader would STILL be around today.

Blockbuster still exists I believe but you don't have the brick and mortar stores any more (or at least not NEARLY as many as there were). Netflix, originally, was way more convenient... being able to just mail the movies to your house without having to leave.

Kinda wish there's still a video rental place that doesn't look shady to me. Because it was also an optimal way to sell games imo.

• @darthrutsula40 Blockbuster "still" exists lol... There lucky to have A store anymore if that... Which most of then if any are left are in Texas... I know what Netflix USED to be as madder fact there still that too... Yes you can still do the whole able to just mail the movies to your house without having to leave truth me I know since my Mom had account with then and in one of packages for Netflix, however that is though a different package which Mom does not have but you can still do it though Netflix if you wanted. Also Blockbuster was offer to buy Netflix back in 2005 once I think that was the year... As Netflix was not doing well in the beginning in term a money issue... And Blockbuster laugh at there offer saying Netflix was a "gimmick" that would die within year or 2.... LMFAO the joke was Blockbuster... There ego let to there down fall... Had that brought Netflix when that had the CHANGES that would not only been THE BIGGEST Stream Service out off all of the stream right now, that would still have ALL there store and maybe even more stores with all the money that would make. That would be making a killing today if that brought Netflix...

• @gohan6425 said in Project Itoh movies:

@darthrutsula40 Blockbuster "still" exists lol... There lucky to have A store anymore if that... Which most of then if any are left are in Texas... I know what Netflix USED to be as madder fact there still that too... Yes you can still do the whole able to just mail the movies to your house without having to leave truth me I know since my Mom had account with then and in one of packages for Netflix, however that is though a different package which Mom does not have but you can still do it though Netflix if you wanted. Also Blockbuster was offer to buy Netflix back in 2005 once I think that was the year... As Netflix was not doing well in the beginning in term a money issue... And Blockbuster laugh at there offer saying Netflix was a "gimmick" that would die within year or 2.... LMFAO the joke was Blockbuster... There ego let to there down fall... Had that brought Netflix when that had the CHANGES that would not only THE BIGGEST Stream Service out off all stream right now, that would still have ALL there store and maybe even more stores with all the money that would make. That would be making a killing today if that brought Netflix...

Blockbuster still would've had to deal with Redbox being a 1$ rental option. They'd need to be able to confront that somehow.

• @darthrutsula40 Again as I said early Blockbuster would be better then Redbox's b/c that have a store option where you can paid in cash. And not half to worry about getting exata chagrest not to mention I don't think redbox would have been creator had Blockbuster brought out Netflix and still be in business today... For ALL we know that could have been Blockbox's made...

• @gohan6425 I remember redboxes starting to appear around the time blockbuster began disappearing. Its either cheap movie rentals or mailed movie rentals.

I'm sad that we can't rent games though. Kinda wish Gamestop would do that.

And blockbuster would've had some sort of competition as it would be illegal for them to be the only people around doing movie rentals.

And your thing about cash... it won't be much longer until the paper dollar will be phased out in favor of electronic methods, India is currently going through this.

• @darthrutsula40 And AGAIN Blockbuster would NOT have been disappearing had that brought out Netflix... Competition? That would but it would be not GOOD enough... LMFAO paper dollars are NOT going out anytime soon... President Obama last year when he was still President said in 2020 that we would get new $20 bills... Yeah paper bills are NOT going anywhere...

• Member when this thread was about Project Itoh?

alt text

• @classyspartan Don't forget about the "movies" part...

• @SpacemanHardy said in Project Itoh movies:

The movies currently aren't available for streaming. As of right now, the only way to watch them is to buy or rent the physical copies.

Was browsing Vudu and found Empire of Corpses right there. And I know i've seen Harmony on a couple other streaming sites too. Don't use Project Itoh as the search term.