Is Paypal still accepted?

• I know there is another thread about PayPal being cancelled for a number of posters but I can't find the option to use PayPal as a new subscriber. The only option I see is to use a credit card and that's not something I want to do.

• I renewed mine yesterday with Paypal. So it's definitely still viable. I renewed through the website, and not on my Roku even though I watch on Roku.

• If you're having trouble, please send in a support ticket to www.funimation.com/contact-us and let the tech team know about it. They're currently dealing with a lot of issues at the moment, so you also might want to consider sending them a message on Twitter @FunimationHelp. They should help you straighten things out as soon as they are able.

• Thank you eveyone I am very grateful. Sorry if i broke any rules.

• I found a solution. I could not add Paypal as a form of payment but I was directed to Paypal when I asked for a free trial which will turn into a full membership. I feel bad getting two free weeks as being a member for two years I know the promotion wasn't aimed at me but giving up my credit info isn't an option for me.