What's Good This New Season?

• I'm just curious what everybody has watched that is new this season and if any of it seems worth watching? Also, first impressions are good but if anybody has an 'inside scoop" and knows how it will go I'm okay with that as well. Just don't spoil it.

So far I've seen:

ACCA

The first episode was interesting. Set up some possible interesting future stories about conspiracies and coups. Might be interesting. Also, I like the art. It's simple and I like the boss guy with the mustache. Not that much happened this first episode but I'll try and check out the rest of it.

Akida's Trip

As absurd and Akida otaku as the game so I'm good. Really, if you hate the game, you'd most likely hate this. I've enjoyed it. Show about fighting creature that die if enough of their skin is exposed to sunlight. It's ecchi but fun ecchi.

Dragon Maid

A weird comedy show. Might be good or might not. So far it made me laugh. Also, might be yuri but I'm pretty sure it's just one way. The show is about a business woman getting a maid that just so happens to be a dragon. Antics ensue. It's a comedy so humor is subjective but I've found it pretty funny. Also, might be ecchi. Well, there were definitely some ecchi scenes but the whole show might not be like that.

That's really all I've seen so far. Anything anybody else has seen that they have thoughts on?

• Interviews with Monster Girls and Saga of Tanya the Evil have been a lot of fun, so I'd say those are worth checking out too. Also if you've seen Season 1, Konosuba's 2nd Season is just as great as it was before.

• As of right now I have been watching,

ACCA
    I'm not sold on this one yet. It's interesting and I do really like the art style, but I don't find myself overly intrigued at this point.

Akiba's Trip
    It's basically what you would expect from the synopsis. It's all in good fun, but not the kind of show I usually favor. I'll likely finish because I am a completionist but it's definitely not a show where I see a new episode is up and I feel the need to watch right away.

Blue Exorcist Kyoto Arc
    My personal favorite of the season. I loved first season, Rin is a favorite character of mine in general, so it's not a surprise I am loving this one. In general, I do recommend Blue Exorcist to people if they like shounen shows at all.

Fuuka
    On the sad side, some comments on a youtube video completely spoiled the series for me so now I am waiting for a certain event. I'm not overly impressed with it, but it's an okay show.I'm not a huge fan of our main characters so that does hinder my enjoyment of the show quite a bit.

Gabriel Dropout
    Has some humorous moments, but overall I have the same issue with this show that I had with Umaru-chan. Our main here has a very similar personality to Umaru, and I find that sort of personality to be detestable as compared to others who find it humorous or cute. Spend too much time annoyed to really enjoy it, but if you like Umaru then you'll likely enjoy this show.

Handshakers
    Not gonna lie, I am watching this one for the animation. I think it's beautiful.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    Probably my second favorite of the season right now, mostly because of how bloody adorable Kanna is. Plus, dragons.

Konosuba 2
    It's funny. Basically, if you liked the first season, you'll like this one.

Koro-Sensei Quest
    If you liked Assassination Classroom (Who am I kidding, that show's great, who didn't like it), it's a pretty easy watch. I never complain when getting more Koro Sensei.

Scum's Wish
    This one is a bit more of a selective taste. If you like you're shows on the more mature side, with a bit more realism, this would be more your type.

Little Witch Acadamia
    Another favorite of mine this season. Has a bit of a Harry Potter feel to it and you can tell they're trying to appeal more to westerners then most anime do. If you liked the two specials that were released before the show, you'll like the series.

Masamune's Revenge
    A show filled with detestable characters, but still somehow manages to be interesting enough where I don't drop it. I am in it just to see where this show ends up, but it's definitely not a favorite this season.

Seiren
    Typical Omnibus romance. If you watched Amagami SS, you'll like this series.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen
    A great sequel to a great show. One of the most quality shows of the season.

Saga of Tanya the Evil
    One of the shows this season that I quite like, but I am always all for a homicidal loli.

• @emdier said in What's Good This New Season?:

As of right now I have been watching,

ACCA
    I'm not sold on this one yet. It's interesting and I do really like the art style, but I don't find myself overly intrigued at this point.

I feel you. It's certainly a little curious in it's premise but I'm fascinated enough in its design aesthetic and intrigue to watch more.

Blue Exorcist Kyoto Arc
    My personal favorite of the season. I loved first season, Rin is a favorite character of mine in general, so it's not a surprise I am loving this one. In general, I do recommend Blue Exorcist to people if they like shounen shows at all.

I will definitely get to this one eventually, was debating whether to just watch the subs or just wait for the dub later on. At least I know the point where it diverges from Season 1 but the fact that this show doesn't even seem to tell people that is odd.

Gabriel Dropout
    Has some humorous moments, but overall I have the same issue with this show that I had with Umaru-chan. Our main here has a very similar personality to Umaru, and I find that sort of personality to be detestable as compared to others who find it humorous or cute. Spend too much time annoyed to really enjoy it, but if you like Umaru then you'll likely enjoy this show.

Yeah I feel you on that one. It's cute, and Devil-girl is a cute chuuni cartoon idiot and I love her so, but main girl definitely irks me like Umaru did.

Handshakers
    Not gonna lie, I am watching this one for the animation. I think it's beautiful.

It's a beautiful something all right.

Probably my second favorite of the season right now, mostly because of how bloody adorable Kanna is. Plus, dragons.

0_1486092293687_Dragon Maid cute.gif

Kanna is a beautiful child and must be protected at all costs.

Konosuba 2
    It's funny. Basically, if you liked the first season, you'll like this one.

0_1486092334181_Konosuba dance V1.gif

I missed these beautiful idiots.

Little Witch Acadamia
    Another favorite of mine this season. Has a bit of a Harry Potter feel to it and you can tell they're trying to appeal more to westerners then most anime do. If you liked the two specials that were released before the show, you'll like the series.

I'm gonna attempt to wait for Netflix to watch this one but DAMMIT WHY MUST THEY MAKE ME WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Seiren
    Typical Omnibus romance. If you watched Amagami SS, you'll like this series.

Excellent. Amagami SS was a guilty pleasure that I watched with friends. Next time they're over, we'll definitely put that on.

Saga of Tanya the Evil
    One of the shows this season that I quite like, but I am always all for a homicidal loli.

Yeah this one legitimately surprised me. Tanya is psycho crazy and I am all for watching a show with that kind of character.

• Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju S2
    LOVED SEASON ONE! Season two is super good! It's a great feeling to watch this show again since it last aired. My personal favorite of this Winter season.

Saga of Tanya the Evil
    Another favorite of mine. Tanya is one interesting character. Definitely will follow this series.

Interview with Monster Girls
    Cute series! All the characters are very likable. The dub is pretty good so far!

Blue Exorcist S2
    Happy to see this series again! I personally enjoyed the first season. I think the second season is pretty solid. Hopefully the dub for this show comes out soon! If you plan to watch or rewatch the first season, stopping point is around episode 16 or 17. Beyond those- I think the rest is anime original. Correct me if I'm wrong!

I thought it was pretty funny! Curious to see where this show goes!

Masamune-kun's Revenge
    Only watched a couple episodes. I thought it had a good start! Wanted to wait for the dub to see how the rest is.

Side Note(s):
    Heard a lot of good things about Little Witch Academia- I enjoyed watching the movies and wanted to wait for Netflix to watch the TV series.
    As for Scum's Wish- from what I heard both good and bad things about it. I also heard it might be a "School Days" 2.0.

• Konosuba
    Tanya the Evil
    Dragon Maid
    Demi-Chan
    YowaPeddal

those are probably the main five for me right now. Although the only reason Litte Witch isn't there is because I am waiting on the Netflix release.

Of those Tanya the Evil is probably the biggest surprise for me. I just love how delightfully horrid she is. Tanya is a horrible horrible person, but she is fantastic to watch in action. Episode 5 especially shows this off.

• Fukka

so far is pretty cool and it would seem a worthy successor to Suzuka

Interview with monster girls

To me this one is the surprise of the season I thought this was just going to be another high school dramadey but it has some really creative storytelling

Saga of Tanya the evil

First episode was okay but second one had a huge plot twist defiantly gonna watch more

Akiba's Trip

Watch the last few and I don't know where this anime is going and am starting to lose interest but let's hope it gets back on point

Miss kobayashi's dragon maid

Didn't think this one would be good but first episode was really good can't wait for next Wednesday

Mob psycho 100

Series starts to grab you after the second episode defiantly worth the 30 minutes each week