Offline viewing.

• Funimation should give subscribers the ability to download and watch shows offline don't put a download limit on it though if there phone or device can hold it let them download as much as they want but once the video is started and being viewed then make the video expire after 24 to 48 hours so that once it's been watched it has to be deleted and they couldn't just keep seasons of shows and I don't know about anybody else's opinion but I would be willing to pay a little more for this service say 7.99$ a month make it like a premium subscription so that other people who don't want this extra service but still want to be subscribed can just have a basic subscription at the normal rate.l

• There is already an other thread about this and @Sophie has already answered that they are currently working on it.

https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/13757/downloading-to-your-phone-for-later

• Yep. Offline viewing is coming for iOS and Android mobile and tablet. I just finished the requirements for it. :D

You'll be able to queue up downloads and will be able to store up to 13 completed videos on your device as long as you have enough storage space.

• They should bring back the Funimation Channel and make it available to everyone.

• Now with verizon wireless, even though I pay for unlimited on my phone capping my Wi-Fi hotspot at 15 gbs to use for my tablet. Im not able to stream at 1080p so this would be good. Sophie any updates on when we should see this implemented?

• @Sophie said in Offline viewing.:

Yep. Offline viewing is coming for iOS and Android mobile and tablet. I just finished the requirements for it. :D

You'll be able to queue up downloads and will be able to store up to 13 completed videos on your device as long as you have enough storage space.

@Sophie What about for TV Viewing....

• @DUST2332 No ETA quite yet, but the devs are meeting with my boss over the next two days to discuss its implementation.

@gohan6425 This feature will not be available on any of the console or set-top device apps. To watch downloaded videos on a TV from a mobile or tablet device, you will need to use AirPlay or Chromecast. Chromecast requires that both devices be connected to the same WiFi network and for the network to be connected to the Internet. AirPlay only requires that both devices be connected via Bluetooth.

• Japan is really out of touch if they're worried about pirating. They might as well never release anything if they think not having a download button would help.

• Here is the main thread for this feature:

https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/13757/downloading-to-your-phone-for-later/

The thread includes an overview of how download to watch offline will work. ^_^