My post where removed as spam when it was not.

• @Sophie @spacemanhardy removed my review there where not spam. It weekly the forums was not up for 6 months so I could not post then each week until now I think that should be repoen b/c of this and it was unfair remove.

• People have been requesting that you have a master thread for your reviews and then you can just post them there when you have a new one. It makes sense to me, it is a little annoying to go to "new posts" and just have a bunch of reviews popping up instead of a bigger variety of threads.

• Spam doesn't just refer to the content of a post. It can also be posting the same or similar posts when it isn't needed. 5 posts all about your review of RWBY all linking to your youtube videos is spam.

It really can't be that hard to just make 1 thread for RWBY reviews (and 1 thread for other show reviews) and make a new post on the thread for each episode.

There is no need to make up for lost time by posting 6 months worth of weekly reviews in their own threads. That is Spam.

• @emdier AND I FREAKIN TOLD YOU NO! AND TOLD YOU WHY! NO MEANS NO! Quiet bitching to everyone to get your way! let it alone!

• @korrailli It not spam b/c that where made WEEKLY! It no different someone posting a blog whole shit! I can't help it this forum was out for 6 freak months! Had the forums been up when I made the reviews that would have been posted 1 a week! SO NO IT WAS NOT FREAK SPAM! I WILL NOT BE MAKE 1 thread I told you all why! If you don't like to bad b/c I WILL KEEP DOING IT all the user keep asking @spacemanhardy all you did was give in to the bitching and bitching! Until spaceman gave into you demands yet I said why NO that I rather do this way NO MEAN NO! You all left it alone after BUT NO you had to keep pushing it! I don't do it for Dragonball Super Review so why the FUCK do I had to do it for RWBY!? BS!

• Dude, first off, no need for foul language. In the grand scheme of things, is this forum really worth getting that mad? It's supposed to be fun.

Second, it's the first time that I have have posted on the matter. No need to yell.

Honestly, it's a bit rude to just flood the feed. A master thread would be the most sensible way to do things. I really don't like coming on, looking for new threads and just seeing 10 of the review posts in a row. I can see how it's annoying.

But seriously, chill. Getting upset never got anyone anywhere.

• @emdier I sick of having to repeat myself on why I did not wanted to do a mister thread. I told you and said no and then you all keep comment about it so yes I piss off now... You just could not take NO as answer. B/c I answer nicely to all you why and you just would NOT STOP. I make a the videos weekly it not my fault the forums was gone for 6 months. So the videos where already made. I was just post then all there to make up for lose time. It all a weekly thing. So no a "master thread" is not needed. If I made a weekly blog it would not spam it the same as a video. There is no different.

• If you only posted a thread once a week, it would not be so much of an issue. But you posted at least 5 threads all at once, so it's considered spam. Again, no need to make up for lost time. Make 1 thread to post all your reviews from when the forum went down, then maybe do a weekly thread, or just keep the one thread updated.

You are really the one who won't listen to reason. Mods have told you to stop, yet you keep doing it. Also, not sure how swearing at people is 'answering nicely'

• @korrailli That how it work in the 1st places -_-. For now on it will be that way but AGAIN the forums site was offline for 6 months! So the 1st-9 RWBY Review I did where made months again since I make right after the RWBY Eps. Comes out WEEKLY! But HERE what I keep telling you and you don't liston the forums just came back online a week ago. Which mean all the rwby reviews I upload where never posted here! There for I had to post then all to make up for then not being post when that 1st came out since the forums was OFFLINE for 6 months.

• @gohan6425 said in My post where removed as spam when it was not.:

@emdier I sick of having to repeat myself ...... You just could not take NO as answer.

We're annoyed having to repeat ourselves too.

B/c I answer nicely to all you why and you just would NOT STOP.

Yea like once.

I make a the videos weekly it not my fault the forums was gone for 6 months. So the videos where already made. I was just post then all there to make up for lose time. It all a weekly thing. So no a "master thread" is not needed. If I made a weekly blog it would not spam it the same as a video. There is no different.

Had you posted all the reviews sporadically (like once every other day) rather than just dumping them all at once I'm willing to bet we probably wouldn't care, or at least not be so vocal about it. Yea the forums were gone for 6 months, that is no one's fault in particular, but you just need to play around those circumstances. If you just made a catch-all thread there would be ZERO issue, not one peep out of anyone saying your spamming. Not a single person. Most definitely not me. Yea i'd post a reply and be a smartass but with it all being contained to one thread I wouldn't say "wow I need a folder or some bread for all this spam".

But no, you choose the immature option. I (personally) like the activity you bring to the forums and I like the flame wars I have with other people. TheGrandAlliance is the same, but different.

But very rarely will I ever just start using profanity, at least not in the amount you seem to use. (Note: my definition of what constitutes as profanity is different from other people's).

So please, just cool it and admit when you are defeated. The mod chose the winner, so now you want to appeal to the very busy god(s)?

• @darthrutsula163 I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT SPAMMING OMG! And no I will not admit defeated when you where WRONG you all where B/c you where WRONG not me! You all bitch when it was not spam! There post weekly. That where ONLY post that just this one b/c it was making up for then not being posted when the forums was gone! And no I will not b/c I going get admin overrole this b/c it was BS! That Spaceman gave into your bitching... When I flat out said what it was. Blag review are ok weekly same with videos. As for the immature option when someone had to repent then self 5 time you kind get that way...

• Tell you what? How about you post no reviews then if you're gonna be this immature when all literally everyone is trying to do is give you advice on how to organize your content in a proper forum etiquette way.

Like, no one is agreeing with you. And you're dropping F-Bombs in a thread directly appealing to the Admins. You're really making your own case so much worse.

• @classyspartan advice??????? No not advice it was your request and I TOLD YOU WHY NO 5 TIMES NO AND TOLD YOU WHY! And you all could not take that answer! So yes I rights piss off right now... Also I not posting ANYMORE reviews if I not alot to the way I been doing... B/c you are making up the rules as you go along. It no different then posting a weekly blog you all just can't leave alone... I not making a master thread that is OUT of question it not having plain and sample. I not given into you bitching demand just b/c you could not take NO for answer. PS also where in here did I "drop the F bomb"? I mean I know "Freakin" is a F word but not THE F work...

PS also where in here did I "drop the F bomb"? I mean I know "Freakin" is a F word but not THE F work...

I saw your original posts. Going back and editing them after the fact won't help your case.

• Alright, come on buddy, don't edit the post and try to make us out to be a liar. I have a screen cap of you using profanity. Yes, THE F word.

Just own up to it when you do wrong.

alt text

• @SpacemanHardy Oh so now you leave a comment. You know I find it FUNNY you reply to that but nothing else... Make me wonder...

• @emdier So I used F words ones and change it but never stated again here in this thread and used freakin b/c I do like to have some control... But that still does not change the topic at hand...

• 0_1485839725748_Monster Girls Vampire 3.gif

#Busted

@SpacemanHardy Oh so now you leave a comment. You know I find it FUNNY you reply to that but nothing else... Make me wonder...

I mean you are aware that you're trying to get God to let you have your way, circumventing the mod. Are you sure that him taking a stand-off approach is or is not in your favor? He's not picking sides. His one reply was literally "I've been reading your posts, just so you're aware."

@emdier So I used F words ones and change it but never stated again here in this thread and used freakin b/c I do like to have some control... But that still does not change the topic at hand...

No, but you basically called me and classyspartan liars, which I certainly did not appreciate. Once you do something on the internet, it's there forever.

And talking like that is certainly not helping your case.

• @darthrutsula163 Don't know what you mean. But I can show what all you guy did... If he need proof. I can also show the rules of the forums or even rules of what a reviews is... For that mader. Weekly video is no different then weekly blogs...