Can't Watch Dubbed Shows

• A lot of the shows I used to be able to watch dubbed, I can no longer watch dubbed. They are not even available subtitled, just raw Japanese. This is an issue I am having on all of my apps, including Xbox360, Amazon Firestick, and even my computer. I don't know if this is a temporary problem or what, but I sent in a ticket to Funimation about it. Am I the only one having this issue? If not, is there really an error or just me not knowing how to work the app? Does anyone know how I can fix this probem?

• @odile_blud Sounds like a technical issue. Please send in a ticket to www.funimation.com/contact-us and let the tech team know about it. They're a bit overwhelmed with support issues at the moment, but I promise they will help you out as soon as they are able.

• Could you give some specific examples?

@SpacemanHardy they raised a ticket already.

• @Shirobane Yes. I used to be able to watch shows like The Disasterous life of Saiki K. in dubbed and subbed, and now it doesn't offer either, just raw Japanese.

• @odile_blud So far I have confirmed that I can watch the first episode with subs in the UK Android app. I can turn off the subs, but they are enabled by default. What I actually don't get at all is any English dub.

• If something is playing raw Japanese, you need to turn on the soft subtitles. The option is under closed caption. On Xbox 360, though, they should be enabled by default on non-English videos.

As for what is available dubbed, those episodes might be behind the paywall now. Free dubs are windowed.

• Actually, I ran into a problem when I tried to watch a trailer using my browser and it wouldn't play. I fixed the problem by signing in. However, the old site allowed someone to watch a video without signing in or an account. How can FUNImation attract customers if they cannot watch trailers or a few free (ad-support) shows without an account?