FUNi licenses 'A Certain Magical Index II' & 'A Certain Magical Index the Movie'.

• FUNimation has announced the license to A Certain Magical Index II and A Certain Magical Index the Movie.

• yes!!!! finally well get to see index season 2 in dub pretty soon can't wait

• I just found this on the Toaru wiki. Can't wait!!! Reading it was like an early Christmas present!

• Have you guys tried Sub???? … It isn't that bad ..... But Id rather have Dub .... Im going to watch this again if Dub comes out ..... Does anyone have any recommendations of Anime's like "A Certain Magical Index"??? This is the first Anime ive watched , and it made a good impression on me for Anime

• This post is deleted!

• @EndlessTime:

Have you guys tried Sub???? … It isn't that bad ..... But Id rather have Dub .... Im going to watch this again if Dub comes out ..... Does anyone have any recommendations of Anime's like "A Certain Magical Index"??? This is the first Anime ive watched , and it made a good impression on me for Anime

First of all I would suggest:
    "A Certain Scientific Railgun" a spin-off of Magical Index telling the story through Misaka Mikoto's Eyes.
    "Full Metal Panic" series, as general idea of anime as a whole,
    "Is This A Zombie" which is basically a parody of parodies of everything anime.
    "Black Lagoon" for pure epic action.
    "School Rumble" series, for ludicrously hilarious comedy (may take a few episodes to get going)

The biggest problem with this list is that some of them are for the elite subscription of Funimation only and may have to look elsewhere. - See more at: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?1163-FUNi-licenses-A-Certain-Magical-Index-II-amp-A-Certain-Magical-Index-the-Movie&p=10580#post10580

• So excited for Index II and the movie!

School rumble is amazing! Only sad that they decided to not put out season 3 and shove it into a non-dubbed two episode finale that was a bit disappointing to me. The show and cast up to the end of season 2 are magnificent though!

Also if the person below enjoyed this, I'd recommend Shakugan No Shana. Have only watched the first season so far but I love it :) I think I'll watch Railgun and the rest of SnS to keep my mind off Index II for a while haha.

• @BBalljones:

So excited for Index II and the movie!

School rumble is amazing! Only sad that they decided to not put out season 3 and shove it into a non-dubbed two episode finale that was a bit disappointing to me. The show and cast up to the end of season 2 are magnificent though!

Also if the person below enjoyed this, I'd recommend Shakugan No Shana. Have only watched the first season so far but I love it :) I think I'll watch Railgun and the rest of SnS to keep my mind off Index II for a while haha.

Yeah I agree, I but I kinda felt that season 2 of School Rumble was a good end and they didn't even need to make a third, although since they did it would of been nice to have been dubbed, but what pisses me off is they took 6 F#ck!Ng years to make the third season Shakugan No Shana

• Yea that's a bummer, but luckily for me I didn't start watching SnS til now haha. Just finished Season 2 and the OVAs but think I'll take a break and watch Railgun before I start season 3 of SnS. A lot of good stuff coming from FUNi this year!

• hell yheaaa thank you funiMATION!!!!!!

• well im glad you didn't have to suffer, I'm just hoping that Japan doesn't do the same thing to the 3rd season of Index but given it's massive popularity I doubt it.

• Just finished watching the first two Index II subs! Thanks for working so hard to bring them to us!

• Thanks for season 2 I Just watched first two ep.

• ill be waiting tell its all dubbed before I watch the second season but once its released on blueray/dvd this is def a buy for me

• "Massive popularity" is an understatement.
    At this rate, every main set of characters is going to have their own spinoff!

• @Swordy537:

"Massive popularity" is an understatement.
    At this rate, every main set of characters is going to have their own spinoff!

I don't disagree, except even calling it understatement is understatement. Screw the notion of popularity and just look at what the franchise has managed to accomplish. All the awards, nominations, adaptions, mediums, and sales, are enough to prove that the series is technically one of the best from a critical standpoint. I don't know of many series that had this great of run for this long. It's actually scary, how well took off and never landed.

With all that being said I really want some type story solely dedicated to Hamazurra, Unfortunately I feel like I'm the only person who has him as their favorite character.

• My only hope with this franchise is that all the spinoffs get anime adaptations like Railgun did; I can't begin to describe my excitement when I found out that Accelerator was getting his own manga, and if this gets an anime too I really hope Funi gets to it first.

• Yes, finally Itsuwa makes her apearance on Funimation, oh and Orsola, an Agnese, and Tatiyama, and oh Angelene too not to much an important character but you gotta love a girl who could make the claim of having a bigger stomach than Index.

• @Swordy537:

My only hope with this franchise is that all the spinoffs get anime adaptations like Railgun did; I can't begin to describe my excitement when I found out that Accelerator was getting his own manga, and if this gets an anime too I really hope Funi gets to it first.

Yeah, well I'm still waiting for my Hamazzura adaption.

• Awesome, thanks for the info, can't wait to see it on demand!
    ^_^
    hey guys btw, can you show me how to post new threads and whatnot?
    e.e

• @konatachan:

Awesome, thanks for the info, can't wait to see it on demand!
    ^_^
    hey guys btw, can you show me how to post new threads and whatnot?
    e.e

You go to the page of an anime you are watching on the menu bar you you'll see different tabs Home/ About/ Videos/ Reviews/ Forum/ Products, you click on the Forum tag and you'll see a list of threads above that list you will see in big bold letters FORUM: (Name of Anime) and directly above that you will see a red button that says "+ Post New Thread" click on that and then it takes you to a page where you can work on posting a new thread and when you are done just save and post go back to the forum page you were on and click refresh and it should be there if not it may take a small while but as long as it isn't spam it should pop up soon.