Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side Of Dimensions! why is not coming to my city?

• Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side Of Dimensions! why is not coming to my city? This is BS! I was looking forward to this movie and now I can't see it now! WTF 4Media! We got Dragonball Z why did we not get Yu-Gi-Oh!? I so SALTY right now -_-

• @gohan6425 said in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side Of Dimensions! why is not coming to my city?:

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side Of Dimensions! why is not coming to my city? This is BS! I was looking forward to this movie and now I can't see it now! WTF 4Media! We got Dragonball Z why did we not get Yu-Gi-Oh!? I so SALTY right now -_-

Well DBZ had a wider audience and was so successful they actually released it into more theaters than they originally did.

Welcome to the part of the fan-base who would watch these movies but can't because of distance. I would've went to watch the Girls und Panzer movie but... well it was a day's trip away into like Richmond Virginia or something (and I live in Charlotte NC). The ghost in the shell movie was released in a theater that was still a little bit of a drive away (though within the state).

I'm really hoping that Your Name will see a wider than normal release from Funimation.

• @darthrutsula163 DBZ was listed in my city like a month before it came out though for both movies... And Yu-Gi-Oh is still VERY much over in the stated. And I live in NY where the damn dub was made... That only have like 4 theater in my damn stated and all in New York City LIKE WTF!?

• @gohan6425 said in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side Of Dimensions! why is not coming to my city?:

@darthrutsula163 DBZ was listed in my city like a month before it came out though for both movies... And Yu-Gi-Oh is still VERY much over in the stated. And I live in NY where the damn dub was made... That only have like 4 theater in my damn stated and all in New York City LIKE WTF!?

I live near a major city too, I actually live near several (Charlotte is just most noteable) but its not like we get the anime stuff.

• @darthrutsula163 IT BS THIS YU-GI-OH which is very big here still! -_-

• I've had a lot of poor luck with limited release anime movies too. Somehow managed to get both DBZ movies at my local theater, and I got to see One Piece Film Gold about 5 or 6 miles away from my usual theater. Outside of that, no real luck with any local anime movies.

Shame too, I actually would've liked to have seen it.

Also, Gohan I feel like you should've probably checked with your local theaters a lot sooner than the day before for what was a limited release engagement already?

• @classyspartan I never check with them I look up online... I been looking up online for weeks... Hoping that would add something as stated that would... But it NEVER happen...

@classyspartan I never check with them I look up online... I been looking up online for weeks... Hoping that would add something as stated that would... But it NEVER happen...

That makes sense, because I do the same thing.

I wanted to see it too but its kind of out of the way and I have to work it anyway.