The Pause Button

• Maybe this has been suggested already but if not I hope I'm not the only one who has concerns.

I'm probably in the minority but I like to take screencaps of characters when watching videos.

But when I pause the video there's a big "delightful" pause/play button covering the middle of the video. :)

Makes it challenging to get a clean screencap.

Only way around it if I capture the frame while the video is still playing.

Sometimes it works (if the character is static) but if there's movement then the screecap gets a tiny bit of blur.

If there's any way the video player can get a tiny upgrade to make that pause icon disappear in the video screen that would be great.

• I second your idea! Taking screencaps while watching anime is a great way to get new backgrounds and I always have to double back in videos when I see something I need as a background so being able to just pause instead should make it much easier.

• I've noted this. I can tell you that it will be a really long time before anything like this is implemented, but I really like the idea and have written logic for it so that we'll have it ready.