Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V English Dub Questions?

• Ok so why is Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V English Dub airing in Canada before the US? It the SAME English Dub. And is dub by 4kMedia aka 4Kids who make the dub in the US. So this does not make sense for it to air in Canada before the US. Yet Canada seen to not ONLY get to show the dub 1st on TV THERE WAYYYY also way ahead of the US. That are already airing done with season 2 of the English dub. And the US is only on Ep. 34 of SEASON 1! Again the SAME DUB! Why is Nicktoons SOOOO behind? Canada has already finish airing season 2 and yet the US is still on ep. 34 of season 1!? Like WTF???????????? Why should I wait for then to air on TV when the same dub is already online some way either on YouTube or where? Seen REALLY dumb by 4Kids since again the SAME ENGLISH DUB! Also does anyone have news on when Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Season 3 English Dub will come out?

• @gohan6425 I hate to tell you this but 4Kids is not around anymore. 4Kids is now called 4Licensing. 4Kids went bankrupt. The US is far behind because the show didn't start in 2015, it started in 2016. The reason why it came in late is because Konami was trying to find another company to air since 4Kids was shut down.

• @Silveral777 said in Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V English Dub Questions?:

@gohan6425 I hate to tell you this but 4Kids is not around anymore. 4Kids is now called 4Licensing. 4Kids went bankrupt. The US is far behind because the show didn't start in 2015, it started in 2016. The reason why it came in late is because Konami was trying to find another company to air since 4Kids was shut down.

WRONG 4Kids is NOW known as 4KMedia!

"4K Media Inc. is an American production company currently owned by Konami. It was formerly a subsidiary of 4Kids Entertainment from 1995 to 2012 and its predecessor Leisure Concepts from 1992 to 1995 under the name 4Kids Productions, and was responsible for adapting and producing English language dubs of Japanese anime such as Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Sonic X among others, as well as producing original live action programs such as WMAC Masters. In total the company has overseen development and adapatation of over 1700 animated episodes.

The company was shut down by 4Kids Entertainment on June 30, 2012, due to continued lack of profitability,[2] but the production office was acquired by Konami and renamed "4K Media" later that year. The company is currently dedicated to the licensing, sales, and distribution of the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand in the United States, including Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and its spinoffs.[3]

The office produced dubbed episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, from 2012 onward, and currently produces the dub for Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4K_Media_Inc.

Get your fact straight next time... Also that been airing the dub in Canada and will air season 3 in June... So your wrong on that... Also 4Kids where bankrupt but ones that one lawsuit against Yu-Gi-Oh that got out of it and sold that company to Konami...

• Well, I'm in Canada, and we just had episode 40 "Hunted and Hounded" of Season 2 air today(Saturday) at 1pm EST, but first aired the day before on Friday at 8pm EST. We have 10 episodes left of Season 2.

Canada does get the episodes first, but not for long....about 12 episodes into the season, Australia (The channel is 9GO I think) catches up to Canada, and begins to air them before us. On the 9Go channel, they long finished airing season 2 on Dec 2nd, 2016. For season 2, they were airing a new episode each weekday, while here in Canada, it only aired on Fridays, and repeated on Saturday. We should be getting the last episode of Season 2 (Episode 50) on June 30th

• @TheRealSneakers said in Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V English Dub Questions?:

Well, I'm in Canada, and we just had episode 40 "Hunted and Hounded" of Season 2 air today(Saturday) at 1pm EST, but first aired the day before on Friday at 8pm EST. We have 10 episodes left of Season 2.

Canada does get the episodes first, but not for long....about 12 episodes into the season, Australia (The channel is 9GO I think) catches up to Canada, and begins to air them before us. On the 9Go channel, they long finished airing season 2 on Dec 2nd, 2016. For season 2, they were airing a new episode each weekday, while here in Canada, it only aired on Fridays, and repeated on Saturday. We should be getting the last episode of Season 2 (Episode 50) on June 30th

So it Australia then??? B/c there are 99 English Dub episode that are out online and there from that 9Go Channel I watch them... There out there online for anyone to watch and I sick of waiting for the same Dub episode to air on TV already... From what I heard is that Season 3 will start airing on June 23rd... I be waiting until 2020 b/c that air the damn episodes... -_- I freak sick of the BS of what Nicktoons is doing here in the US... If there not air the English Dub that other conury are a;already airing on TV that should let another channel air it or give it to Stream like Netflix...

• @gohan6425 Well, not sure why you guys are so far behind. Yeah, been watching them when they came out, then when I missed an episode, I went online to watch it, and saw there were more episodes past the one I missed...so ended up watching them whenever a new one was added. I also still watch it on TV when they come on. I'm surprised you in the US are behind...would have guessed you would have been ahead of us in Canada....cause seems I have to wait for some shows to air on TV up here. Rick and Morty, for example, we didnt get season 1 and 2 til some time after Season 2 ended in the US....lord knows when we will get Season 3.

So, Arc-V Season 3 starts June 23rd you say? Wow...well, will keep an eye out for them then.

• @TheRealSneakers said in Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V English Dub Questions?:

@gohan6425 Well, not sure why you guys are so far behind. Yeah, been watching them when they came out, then when I missed an episode, I went online to watch it, and saw there were more episodes past the one I missed...so ended up watching them whenever a new one was added. I also still watch it on TV when they come on. I'm surprised you in the US are behind...would have guessed you would have been ahead of us in Canada....cause seems I have to wait for some shows to air on TV up here. Rick and Morty, for example, we didnt get season 1 and 2 til some time after Season 2 ended in the US....lord knows when we will get Season 3.

So, Arc-V Season 3 starts June 23rd you say? Wow...well, will keep an eye out for them then.

Behind? That and Understatement we are WAYYYYY behind... Nicktoons the channel that air Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V in the USA ONLY has air 36 episodes which are from season 1... That not even got CLOSES to season 2 let alone season 3... -_- It so dumb... I think Nicktoons cancel it though there no report that come out that have... But yes at this point I just going fine the episodes to watch online b/c it will be 2020 before we get the episodes to air on TV here in the USA... Yeah http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!ARC-V_episode_listing(season_3) the wiki page had report it started June 23, 2017 and then then next one will be June 30, 2017 but we will see soon... B/c it would be up online the next day on the online web sites...