Funimation steam service?

• What happen to 4 months service now it 1 year or 1 month?

I still thing about doing b/c of wanted to really watch Fairly Tail as only got to watch 1 season of it on Nexfic as that the only season is on it.

But I don't think I should give my money to service for 1 just 1 show...

As much as I really wanted to see this show I don't feel I should give something to a company that not going get me FULL service to everything in there vaid. Yes I know English Music in Anime is not a thing anymore but it does not change the past that did it and that should not HIDE from that facts. And basic on inview I have seen it seem that what Funimation is trying to do and try to make people forget about it. Which is BS b/c that what got the show over in the 1st place! It hypocritical thing I ever heard. Funimation may not be 4Kids like company that should NOT hide there past.

And I don't like how Funimation hide the Dragonball Z Bruce music I think that very disrespect that don't give people a choice of which music that wanted to watch since most people who watch it on TV watch it with the Bruce music and like it that way better. -_- That do it with blu-rays I don't see why that can't do it with the stream... And let not forget about the Theme Song that not even in the Blu-Ray version. Hell that not even using Japan Theme Song there using some boarding theme song for the blu-ray and Stream... That could have used the Rock the Dragon version that that used in the video game which matchest the theme song b/c it Rock the Dragon the LONGER version.

It one of the big reason why I held out of getting a stream with then.

That my biggest issue with the there stream. I wanted to watch the some of there but I don't feel it right what there doing...

• I think u mean the 3 month option. But yes, I notice that is being nerfed industry-wide. When activating sub on CR, the difference between 3 one-month subs, and a 3 month sub was only approximately $1. Looks like the market is pushing to long term commitments, or more expensive short-termism.

Evil, yes. But with going between FUNI/CR for dub/sub, it can be "managed", I suppose.

Anyways, nice to see u again, Mr. Gohan. Indeed, I am suprised how fast these forums repopulated after half-year absence, in either case.

• @thegrandalliance Yeah 3 months. But I only watch dubs not subtitle... So is the 3 month thing gone?

What you mean managed?

And thank you nice seeing you again...

• @gohan6425

I mean, I bounce between platforms now, instead of staying continuously with the subscription service Because that's "all the rage" with young people these days. "Cord Cutters"...

That is, 1 month I may sub with FUNimation. Then next month, Crunchyroll. That way, can make best use of both platforms. "Managed".

But that does mean watching non-dubs, of course. And I know you like your Englush stuff, so.

BTW, subbing to FUNI for 1 show is worth, if that show is Fairy Tail. Has 270 something episodes. For 1 month (or more), that is plenty worth. Unless u no life, u won't be able to watch all if that anyways at once.

I would suggest u just buy the 1-year deal. I did that for 2016. On cost-per-month, still best value. Just make sure the new site/apps are working for you first.

That way, u have all year to watch stuff; and need not panic every month there after. Makes things easy....

• @thegrandalliance Well I would not used phone app anyway. I would buy it to watch on TV only and in DUB... I not a fan of watching thing on PC b/c anime was madder to watch on TV like I said I old school... I feel thing should be watch the way there madder to be watch in. That also why I still have old fat TV over a flat screen TV. But is the 1 month for Dub? I know FUNimation does do the 1 year thing which is better then most stream service which only alot 1 month like Hula does. Not sure about Crunchyroll though there mostly subtitle so i would not go with then. As I ONLY watch dub animes that it. I already done with season 1 which air on nextfic. I just need to started watch the other one and then fit out when to watch the movie during the anime so it make sense. As for the 1 year thing I just don't it fair if i don't get ALL the value of what i paiding for that don't give you DBZ Bruce music...

• Well, a decision to get subsciption should be based upon future, and not past, content. The "DBZ music issue" will not change; for whatever reason, so it is best to let that go. Perhaps, if it exists, buy it on DVD instead.

Consider a sub like a rental service for stuff you haven't watched yet; evaluate it on whether there is stuff to watch, and it should be fine. Else, there are like 32278643466 reasons to be angry at FUNI, and holding anger in will only deny you new anime. Lose-Lose scenario.

But no matter...

• @thegrandalliance said in Funimation steam service?:

Well, a decision to get subsciption should be based upon future, and not past, content. The "DBZ music issue" will not change; for whatever reason, so it is best to let that go. Perhaps, if it exists, buy it on DVD instead.

Consider a sub like a rental service for stuff you haven't watched yet; evaluate it on whether there is stuff to watch, and it should be fine. Else, there are like 32278643466 reasons to be angry at FUNI, and holding anger in will only deny you new anime. Lose-Lose scenario.

But no matter...

I have the blu-ray versions of it that not point I making... I do wanted to collect all the old DVD Version as i feel better then blu-ray version though. Past content or not the fact there hide the true from everyone is rude to the people who watch the show that way. And to everyone who support that way back in the day. It fair to us. It so a double stranded. And it should be alot to be watch in that way. As I said only watch dub version not sub versions... DBZ is there biggest title so yes it is a reason to be anger at then... Bruce mugic was EPIC and why should people be deny of that?

• @gohan6425 said in Funimation steam service?:

Bruce mugic was EPIC and why should people be deny of that?

...because they like/is Japanese better? Or, like me, and "don't care for DBZ at all". Because not everyone likes DBZ, u know...

Alas.......

• @thegrandalliance No! The American Music IS WAYYYYYY better... And most Americans prefer the Bruce version of the Music better then the Japan Music and wanted to watch that way. The way we watch it on TV even people beside me have comment on the DBZ ep. on the web site about this fact...

• @gohan6425

I never seen neither, so wouldn't know. And wouldn't care. But me is evil like that, "sometimes"....

• @thegrandalliance Will I just posted in the Dragonball section a video corpured you can watch...