Anime:
    Shinmai maou no testament
    Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    Blue Exorcist 2nd season
    SOUSEI NO ONMYOUJI
    Golden Time
    Nisekoi

• @jmon3000
    It would certainly help if they owned the rights to the series...

• @neutralhatred thats part of making a dub

• There are a bunch of licenses in limbo right now, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see who actually has them. For now all I can say is I wouldn't be surprised if Funimation already has Code Geass season 3, but for whatever reason they can't or won't show their hand yet. Assuming they do have it, I'd bet they're already working on getting the band back together for a simuldub.

• Sentai has a number of titles that I really want to see dubbed, but they are picky in the titles that they do dub. That said, this is why the Funimation/Crunchy Roll agreement is such a big deal. True, it doesn't give Funimation licenses to anything not already held by Crunchy Roll, but it does mean that a ton of shows that weren't previously available for Funimation to dub (while also not being controlled by the other companies floating about) may someday see the light of day. Yes, we're going to have to be patient to see which shows/movies are going to see the dub treatment, but the options are considerably more now than they were before.

• Re:Zero all the way

• YAS for Re:Zero!! :)

• I wish that they can put Re:Zero on Toonami.

• Not going to be mean but i'll address a few that will be impossible, only for now...

Anime:
    Golden Time - Good Idea - Sentai Filmworks
    Blue Exorcist Season 2 - Hard not to SimulDub it like Durarara X2 - Aniplex America
    Nisekoi - i like Season 1, overall Second is just one good plot development and pure filler, dubbing maybe hard, idk - Aniplex America
    Testament of the Sister New Devil - mix feelings for its High School DXD Perverseness - Currently Unknown - and I'm waiting to see it as well
    Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World - Totally would love to see someone do right as Subaru and Emilia. That's a money maker. - Currently Unknown

• Sister New Devil is already confirmed to be getting a dub from Funimation. It just hasn't shown up yet.

• question for you. Do you want this to be a list of shows that they can actually dub, a list of shows that other companies hold the rights to and cant be dubbed by funi, but you still somehow want them to, or perhaps a combo of the two?

• Buddy complex needs a dub

• Question:
    Would you all want Re:Zero dubbed from In-House or outsourced to Bang Zoom or Ocean Group?

• @Zethus said in Anime Funimation should dub:

Question:
    Would you all want Re:Zero dubbed from In-House or outsourced to Bang Zoom or Ocean Group?

I prefer Funimation. If not, Bang Zoom is fine too.

• @sprtekid2003 said in Anime Funimation should dub:

Buddy complex needs a dub

Yes, Yes it does. Probably the most Under Rated show on the site, IMO.

• @ariocto14 I think that Bang Zoom should do this.

• @jmon3000 Testament has been confirmed to be a Funimation dubbed title, we just don't know when it's happening. Golden Time, Nisekoi, and Blue Exorcist are absolutely not happening as they already have other license holders, but Re:Zero and Twin Star Exorcists are CR titles, which might be given to Funi for dubbing at later points, and at least ONE is confirmed to have a dub release later. We'll have to see how it goes for those

• @classyspartan said in Anime Funimation should dub:

@jmon3000 Testament has been confirmed to be a Funimation dubbed title, we just don't know when it's happening. Golden Time, Nisekoi, and Blue Exorcist are absolutely not happening as they already have other license holders, but Re:Zero and Twin Star Exorcists are CR titles, which might be given to Funi for dubbing at later points, and at least ONE is confirmed to have a dub release later. We'll have to see how it goes for those

Which one it is?
    Re:Zero
    Or
    Twin Star Excorists

• I think Pokemon Sun & Moon should be licensed by FUNimation in both Sub and Dub versions, BUT with the original Japanese character names and the original Japanese music!

• @Series5Ranger

It defiantly the best giant mech anime in recent memory although I have not watched iron blooded orphans yet. I just love all the science babble in buddy complex though

• @Getchman said in Anime Funimation should dub:

question for you. Do you want this to be a list of shows that they can actually dub, a list of shows that other companies hold the rights to and cant be dubbed by funi, but you still somehow want them to, or perhaps a combo of the two?

Ideally both? This way we could know whats possible and whats not... and what is on the plate....?

Personally, I'd also like to see a show like Legend of Galactic Heros dubbed. I've tried watching the sub, but for some reason, had a hard time following it.

Sweetness and Lightening (its on Crunchyroll)
    Re:Zero
    Rewrite
    Taboo Tattoo
    The Kawai complex guide to manors and Hostel Behaviour
    Big Order
    Testament of Sister new devil
    The Lost Village
    World Trigger
    Phantasy Star online 2 (is there a 1?)
    Rokka braves of the six flowers
    Baby Steps

I can't understand what my husband is saying
    Is it ok to pick up girls in a dungeon

My Teen romantic comedy

The Fruit of Grisaia

A part of me wants Listen to me Girls, I'm your father! to be dubbed...

Bladedance of the Elementalers

Log Horizon

Yona of the Dawn

Toradora

Familiar of Zero (theres seasons not dubbed)

Btooom!

Gate :JDSF faught

Many of these would help offset the loss of certain other titles license at least for me. ;) Most of it is also a partial list from my CR queue....