Non-Japanese Animations I am into right now

• Hello, Everyone! :D
    I love animation of all kinds.

First up is

• Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
      alt text
      Set in modern-day Paris, the series focuses on teenagers Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. When evil arises, Marinette transforms into her secret superhero persona Ladybug, while Adrien transforms into his superhero persona Cat Noir, using powerful objects known as the Miraculous. Oblivious to each other's true identities, the two work together to protect Paris from the mysterious villain Hawk Moth, who covets and attempts to steal their powers by using his akuma, butterflies infused with black energy, to transform everyday citizens into supervillains.
    • TrollHunters
      0_1485043256649_trollhuntersheader.jpg
      A fifteen-year-old boy stumbles upon a magical amulet that transforms him into a warrior with the title of Trollhunter. He is the chosen defender of the trolls that live below the human town of Arcadia from miscreants who try to disrupt peace.
    • Lolirock
      0_1485043642936_lolirock_gif__bff_by_thelocked-d86mxpj.png

Iris is a teenage girl who likes to sing and help others. However, when she sings, strange events happen. Encouraged by her best friend Nathaniel, Iris auditions for a girl rock band, but her power destroys the room and she is later attacked by two strangers. The judges at the audition, Talia and Auriana, come to help her, and they explain to her that she is actually a princess with magical powers who must save her kingdom of Ephedia from the clutches of Gramorr, who has taken over. The only way to save it is to master her powers and to find the Oracle Gems of the Royal Crown of Ephedia, which are scattered across the Earth. Over the course of the series, the three girls try to live as both ordinary teenagers as well as rock stars of the all-girl band "LoliRock", while training Iris in secret and gathering Oracle Gems. But when Gramorr sends twin siblings Praxina and Mephisto to fight them and summon monsters to cause chaos, the girls must work together as magical girl warrior princesses.

• Voltron
      0_1485043856464_hqdefault.jpg
      In the present, the Galra Empire's path of conquest and search for Voltron has led them to Earth's solar system. A group of space pilots – Shiro, Keith, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk – discover the Blue Lion and immediately get swept up into the Galran War. They meet Princess Allura, become the next Paladins, and reunite the five lions to form Voltron and combat Emperor Zarkon's nefarious schemes, with the hopes of ultimately defeating the entire Galra Empire.

Most of them are currently on Netflix. Miraculous will air on February 14th on Netflix :) .

I got descriptions from Wikipedia. :/ I'm not ashamed.

• GASP! I love Voltron! Watching the second season right now! :P

• @jameslegato You should check out Wakfu as well. It too is streaming on Netflix.

Just take my advice: Watch it in the original French. The English dub is deplorable.

• @SpacemanHardy ^-^ I watched Wakfu, I own the blu-rays .:) I was part of it's kickstarter.
    It's been awhile since I watched it so, I had forgotten about it D:.
    deplorable is a bit much they had a tight budget :/ .

• @ariocto14 oh wow, me too! :D

Lance, is my favorite :) .

• @jameslegato Same!! I also love Shiro! ^_^

• @ariocto14 :( I just finished the 2nd season. u.u -sigh- :(

• Watched Trollhunters, currently watching Voltron.

• Finished Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2, and it was pretty great. Currently watching the latest Steven Bomb and it's great to see it finally after spending almost an entire month trying to avoid leaks.

• @jameslegato said in Non-Japanese Animations I am into right now:

@ariocto14 :( I just finished the 2nd season. u.u -sigh- :(

I know!!! I think it needs a third season! ;D

• @lord_haw how did you like it? :) O.O you just now started?! ooooh it's good it's good.

• @classyspartan great to hear! who is your favorite paladin? :)

I'm watching the steven bomb also! :D I heard about the leaks but, avoided them as well :/ I hate leaks.

• @ariocto14 oh it'll get one. I just wonder how long that'll be :/.
    I would like to talk more about it but, I have no way to hide spoilers D:.

• @jameslegato

I'm liking it!

• @jameslegato Same! I wish I knew how to put up the spoilers tag too! I feel like it may take a while for us to find out :/

• @ariocto14 well I'd feel better to talk more about them if this thread gets a 2nd page XD haha.

.> the Steven U/adventure time bomb ended...I want more D<!