Granblue Fantasy: You Should Be Watching...

• GBF

As predicted, is good. Unfortunately, it is Aniplex/A-1 Pictures (like Sword Art Online), so almost certain never gonna be FUNimation (is on Crunchyroll). Though this show needs a dub, that lizard is so annoying; even more so using Japanese. And other things...

Basically, if u want a JRPG that is good story, and more so character design; and isn't messed up/doesn't suck/unwatchable like "Tales of Zestiria"...

FUNI

But no matter...

• Yep really enjoyed the 2 episode preview. Had a lot of Good to it, one minor bad (The Baby Dragon thing) but other wise a pretty solid intro (and the CG dragons were pretty decent, well decent enough not to take me out of the story (unlike World Break).

• I'll have to give it a try. Looks like something down my alley.

• Have watched the first two episodes of this when they got put up on Saturday just gone :) Am now totally hooked, love it to pieces so much already :)

• I'm a Final Fantasy fan and I want to wait until all of the episodes are out.

• @Zethus Well I mean technically speaking what is currently out is just a 2-episode special. The actual series proper doesn't start until April.

• Yes, it is like a mini-movie intro, basically following tutorial of game, sorta. Nothing to worry about just watching it now; it is anime, after all.

Nevertheless, whatever floats ur boat...