Apple subscription not working?

• Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum, I can't create topic in help section

I sign up for the premium subscription via Apple App Store and on my setting it show that I am subscribed but on the FunimationNow app it does not show that I am a premium member.

How long does it take to update it already been 10hours. I have sent an email and it a 2-3 bussiness day wait. Because of the weekend I am going to lose 5days of my 30day subscription

• Have you tried logging out and back into the app, or even uninstalling and re-installing it?

• I moved this into the Funimation General forum, where I think you'll get more visibility.

• @Ggrab said in Apple subscription not working?:

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum, I can't create topic in help section

I sign up for the premium subscription via Apple App Store and on my setting it show that I am subscribed but on the FunimationNow app it does not show that I am a premium member.

How long does it take to update it already been 10hours. I have sent an email and it a 2-3 bussiness day wait. Because of the weekend I am going to lose 5days of my 30day subscription

I have the same problem too! Except I already emailed them over a week ago an still no reply and i was a member since November. After this month am done. Not paying a subscription if i cant even watch premium on my iphone. Already emailed support twice, yet still no answer and yes i tried logging out/reinstalling and have newest ios updates.

I wonder if this bug happens only to apple users or guys like us that uses itunes to pay for a premium membership?