PlayStation Video Quality

• Hello, everyone! (^o^)

Could anyone experiencing poor video quality while streaming on the PlayStation app please submit the below information and screenshot examples, if possible?

Console:
    PlayStation Download Speed Test:
    Show Name:
    Episode #:
    Language:
    Version (Uncut or Simulcast):
    How long did you watch the video?
    About how long did it take for the quality to improve or did it not improve at all during the test?
    On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the quality? (1 is super bad old realmedia file that is barely watchable, but you watch anyway because anime and 10 is Blu-ray):

• Console ps4
    Speed test through network setup download 68 to 72 megabits out of my 150 megabits
    Devil is a part timer.
    Episode 1
    English
    Uncut
    1 minute 42 seconds
    Started cleaning up at 1minute 40 then got to Blu-ray quality at 1 minute 42.
    Started a quality of 2 and slowly got better but still got motion artifacts until it hit Blu-ray quality. I liked it better when it went straight to the good quality instead of shifting through to the good quality. Wouldn't it make more sense to do a small speed test before streaming?

• I have two Roku's and now a PS4
    On PS4 the quality on playback moves from HD to SD to hey is this a Real Player file over dial up .....it's a roller coaster of streaming of the last 20 years and all in one 24 min show.

While the buffering issues that started to plague the older app are mostly gone it does buffer way more then the Roku's

The Roku app is not great also but does playback with little quailty issue

• I was having issues watching Sky Wizards Academy, it was stuttering/buffering VERY BADLY, it was happening every second. You couldn't even understand what the characters where saying, I watched two other shows instead, I had no issue with them.

• Console: PS4
    PlayStation Download Speed Test: 495.3 Mbps Down 86.1 Up (I have ATT Fiber)
    Show Name: Code Geass
    Episode #: 1 & 2
    Language: English
    Version (Uncut or Simulcast): Uncut
    How long did you watch the video?
    Ep 1 and about 10 min of Ep 2
    About how long did it take for the quality to improve or did it not improve at all during the test?
    Did not improve
    On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the quality? (1 is super bad old realmedia file that is barely watchable, but you watch anyway because anime and 10 is Blu-ray): 4, the quality i am getting is around 480p it seems even though i have my settings set for 1080p. I have checked the same show using my phone and computer and it seems to be displaying properly. Only the PS4 app is having these issues.