Future of Tournaments

• Hello everyone! Jaws here, and I just want to give you all a heads-up that I haven't quite forgotten my little tournament hub now that the forum is back. Thing is, I don't see an option for polls, and I can't really gauge how many people are still around. My 2016 Voice Actor/Seiyuu and Best Anime Character Tournaments have been cancelled due to the migration, and I'm not too sure what the future holds for my 2017 Anime Heroines Tournament.

I know there were a few other users that also made tournaments, so I'm going to keep lurking around these parts to see if there's any increase in traffic on the site and/or changes made to forum topics. Until next time...

• I'm aware you probably had to put your Seiyu/Voice Actor Tournament and Character Tournaments on hold for the migration but I do honestly hope you continue your tournaments in the future. They were a lot of fun. I'm hoping soon as the site gets its proper footing down and forum polls are integrated we can continue the scheduling for these forums in the future.

I would personally say I'd be very sad to see you go as your tournaments were especially well organized and very entertaining. So here's hoping once things get off in the proper direction that things can begin again anew in 2017 for the Meaty Tournaments!

• @classyspartan said in Future of Tournaments:

I'm aware you probably had to put your Seiyu/Voice Actor Tournament and Character Tournaments on hold for the migration but I do honestly hope you continue your tournaments in the future. They were a lot of fun. I'm hoping soon as the site gets its proper footing down and forum polls are integrated we can continue the scheduling for these forums in the future.

I would personally say I'd be very sad to see you go as your tournaments were especially well organized and very entertaining. So here's hoping once things get off in the proper direction that things can begin again anew in 2017 for the Meaty Tournaments!

Ditto.

• Hey what's up everyone! Great to see some familiar people, and great to be back on the forums. Yeah, I really had a lot of fun with the tournaments too, so I'm down!

• Hope the tournaments come back soon.

• Yes, functionality; forums, q....

• Hoping the tournaments do come back. They are a lot of fun.

• I always loved the tournaments so I sincerely hope they will be making a return! It was one of my favorite parts about this forum.

• As much as I like to bitch about the polls here(HEADLESS CHICKEN FTW)... when compared to "others", such as Crunchyroll, that I have observed...

.....just, sad..... Probably bunch of young kiddies in diapers; as when compared to all ye "sophisticated folk", nevertheless...

• Good thing the tournament I hosted last year (best characters of previous year's series only) didn't rely on polls, so mine is still viable. That said, I'm probably going to wait until next month before getting things started.

• Seeing that the forums appear to be back, I suppose I'll start gathering up the 'villain' balls and get ready to summon yet another Anime Villains tournament.

• Nice to see you back LuckySeven! I think we would all love to see that one come back as well.

• So is anyone planning a tournament for any time in the near future? Korrailli and I were considering hosting a "Anime couple" tournament, but don't want it to conflict with anybody else or step on any toes.

We have a basic idea on how we're going to be hosting them, but if someone else is planning something we can hold off until there's a time that's free!

• As long as there is some interest, I'll probably start up the anime villains tournament near the end of the month.

• Even without polls, I'll still try my hardest to hold the MANLIEST Anime MEN of MANLINESS tournament.

I mean, that'd be the MANLY thing to do, wouldn't it?

• @LuckySeven said in Future of Tournaments:

As long as there is some interest, I'll probably start up the anime villains tournament near the end of the month.

@SpacemanHardy said in Future of Tournaments:

Even without polls, I'll still try my hardest to hold the MANLIEST Anime MEN of MANLINESS tournament.

I mean, that'd be the MANLY thing to do, wouldn't it?

Fantastic! We can hold off the couple tournament till the end of your villain tournament?

And the Manly tournament is normally during the summer if I am remembering right, correct?