Winter 2017 Anime U.S. Licenses/Streaming Rights

• Well hello once again friends. Been a long time hasn't it? Well, guess what. While the forums have been down I haven't stopped categorizing my lists of what is streaming where and who's got what. Definitely gotten a little more interesting and complicated given the new Funi-Roll deal and now Amazon's recently announce forray in Anime Strike, so let's just get to it and see who has what.

As it is the start of the new year I also included the continuing shows from previous seasons that are still running into this season too.

Amazon / Anime Strike
    Onihei
    Scum's Wish

Aniplex USA
    Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga
    Fate/Grand Order: First Order
    Granblue Fantasy
    March comes in like a lion

Crunchyroll
    ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept.
    Ai-Mai-Mi Surgical Friends
    Akiba's Trip The Animation
    ALL OUT!!
    Chain Chronicle - The Light of Haecceitas
    CHAOS;CHILD
    Chiruran 1/2
    Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjou
    elDLIVE
    Forest Fairy Five
    Fuuka
    Gabriel DropOut
    Gintama (2017)
    Hand Shakers
    Idol Incidents
    Interviews with Monster Girls
    Kemono Friends
    KONOSUBA Season 2
    Koro Sensei Quest!
    MARGINAL #4 The Animation
    Masamune-kun's Revenge
    Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club
    Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    Monster Hunter Stories: RIDE ON
    Nanbaka
    Nyanko Days
    One Room
    Piacevole
    Puzzles & Dragons X
    Rewrite Season 2
    Saga of Tanya the Evil
    School Girl Strikers
    Seiren
    Spiritpact
    SUPER LOVERS Season 2
    Trickster
    Tiger Mask W
    Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories 4
    Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation

Daisuki / Nozomi Entertainment
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2
    Tales of Zestiria The X

Funimation
    ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept. (DUB)
    Akiba's Trip The Animation (DUB)
    ALL OUT!! (DUB)
    Chain Chronicle - The Light of Haecceitas (DUB)
    CHAOS;CHILD (Dub)
    Dragon Ball Super
    elDLIVE (DUB)
    Fuuka (DUB)
    Hand Shakers (DUB)
    Interviews with Monster Girls (DUB)
    Koro Sensei Quest! (DUB)
    Masamune-kun's Revenge (DUB)
    Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (DUB)
    Monster Hunter Stories: RIDE ON (DUB)
    Nanbaka (DUB)
    Puzzles & Dragons X (DUB)
    Saga of Tanya the Evil (DUB)
    Tales of Zestiria The X
    Trickster (DUB)

Netflix
    Little Witch Academia (TV)

Pony Canyon

Sentai Filmworks / The Anime Network
    BanG Dream!
    ClassicaLoid
    Urara Meirocho

• Daisuki has the Aniplex titles as well (Fate Grand Order, Granblue Fantasy, Blue Exorcist etc.)

• i like that there's still people having fun using this forum. I was waiting ever so long to use it again.

• Fate GO was awful, the only good part was with Caster.

But tbh Akiba' Strip (not a typo) and Chaos;Child and Konosuba2 are the only shows that seem like they'd be worth it.

Chaos;Child started pretty strong though. I just hope its not a train wreck like a different Chaos series.

• I was really surprised by how they're going through with the dub for Akiba's Trip, the quickest sub-to-dub timeframe since Space Dandy. Other than that, the only series I'm really setting aside time for is Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga, since I saw the first season. This is probably only the second series that I've seen where I started off watching it dubbed and then transitioned to subbed after one season; the first one I've watched in this manner is Durarara!!, which I have since seen dubbed in its entirety.

• @darthrutsula163 Bro they are worthy. If you don't mind me mentioning. Fate Go, sadly no real plot since the story would over exceed the budget of how vast the game is. But watching Chaos;Child and Konosuba 2 i cheered all day seeing those shows being better than there predecessors so quickly at both the beginning and the end of Episode 1. Chaos; Child made Chaos;Head look like a video game designer made the OP and the animation overall.

• Really enjoying Showa Genroku Rakguo Shinju season two! :D

• https://www.funimation.com/simuldubs/

We got ourselves a last minute announcement folks. One final addition to the Funimation dub lineup is elDLIVE, premiering on January 26th.

• @classyspartan does anyone have the tench OVA's?

• no licensing announcements have surfaced regarding the new Tenchi OVA's. since each one will have to be licensed individually, we probably wont hear anything until they have all been released in japan

• @classyspartan Dragon Ball Super and one piece are also on the simuldub list. But I'm guessing that's a mistake?

• @nickdo those are just streaming the subtitles. Dragon Ball Super's dub is airing on Toonami and One Piece isn't doing SimulDub releases.

• @classyspartan said in Winter 2017 Anime U.S. Licenses/Streaming Rights:

@nickdo those are just streaming the subtitles. Dragon Ball Super's dub is airing on Toonami and One Piece isn't doing SimulDub releases.

I just thought it was odd that they were on the simuldub page

• @classyspartan

BTW, Granblue Fantasy (and all Aniplex titles u listed) are also on CR (sub). Reason that got me to sub CR this month, actually.

• @thegrandalliance This is true, but I'm mostly really counting those separate as Aniplex has specific rights to those for distributing. Only reason I really intermingle CR & Funi stuff now is that it's a lot harder now to see who had what originally. But you are correct, Granblue and those other titles are streaming on CR, same thing with Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

• @classyspartan

Well its mostly a question of, who the **** subs to Aniplex in first place? CR so much easier, less u must have dub. Perhaps a bit dramatic, but no matter. Nevertheless, if u wish to isolate, that is fine, I suppose.

Me still not quite up to par on other stream sites. Perhaps, I should do some "research"...

• @thegrandalliance Aniplex doesn't really have their own streaming platform themselves, they release/promote/distribute their shows to platforms like Crunchyroll. So you can watch their stuff on platform, but CR doesn't really own the rights per se. Same thing with Sentai Filmworks or Pony Canyon shows on Crunchyroll too.

• https://twitter.com/Dubbletalk/status/822600045761597445

Figured it was worth mentioning for those curious. Next season's Dubble Talk is going to be Tales of Zestiria the X Season 2, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Interviews with Monster Girls and Masamune-kun's Revenge.

@thegrandalliance Aniplex doesn't really have their own streaming platform themselves, they release/promote/distribute their shows to platforms like Crunchyroll. So you can watch their stuff on platform, but CR doesn't really own the rights per se. Same thing with Sentai Filmworks or Pony Canyon shows on Crunchyroll too.

I thought they owned Daisuki? I also thought Sentai used The Anime Network (which is awfully lacking btw).

https://twitter.com/Dubbletalk/status/822600045761597445

Figured it was worth mentioning for those curious. Next season's Dubble Talk is going to be Tales of Zestiria the X Season 2, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Interviews with Monster Girls and Masamune-kun's Revenge.

lauren is gonna her some more abs. that will be fun to watch

• Well the ones I am watching are

Seiren: This one is surprisingly good.

Fuuka: Yeah this one has been interesting

Hand Holders: Wow this one, the visuals are staggering. I just watch it on full screen and go... wow

Akiba Strip: Have the game on Steam and its hilarious... the anime isn't quite as good, but its a great light hearted screwy cool kind.

Chaos Child: This one is really cool. Kinda like the last one, I just hope it goes somewhere faster than the original.

Interviews with Monster Girls: This one is hilariously cute.

Fate/Greand Order This one has truly been epic... totally different direction to take the series.

Re-Write Season 2: I liked the first one but... wow the ending blew chunks and the reasoning was horrid. This one has the same kind of mysterious cool factor as the first one... hope it turns out better.

Gabriel School Drop Out: Hilarious, glad I decided to check it out.

OH AND DON'T FORGET..... KonoSuba 2... that's one you don't want to miss... its every bit as good as the first season.