Winter season

• Will Funimation be dubbing some of Crunchyrolls anime from last season again?

• @Rob617 More than likely, yes. It's a bit more difficult to tell who has what as far as titles are concerned, but all the titles that are being simuldubbed for the Winter 2017 season, some of them are CRs. I don't think they will go back and dub any that like they did last season like Alderamin and ReLife, but I do know they have at least one Crunchyroll Catalog title that they are going to dub, that being Testament of Sister New Devil.

• @Series5Ranger said in Winter season:

@Rob617 More than likely, yes. It's a bit more difficult to tell who has what as far as titles are concerned, but all the titles that are being simuldubbed for the Winter 2017 season.

It's not definitive by any means, but my assumptions on what Crunchyroll has home video rights to are as such:

Gabriel DropOut (Through Kadokawa deal)
    Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club (On Production Committee)
    Idol Incidents (On Production Committee)
    Gintama 2017 (Home video rights to franchise already announced)
    Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju (Home video rights to Season 1 implied through Anime Limited)
    Nyanko Days (Through Kadokawa deal)
    KONOSUBA! 2 (Through Kadokawa deal?)
    Super Lovers 2 (Through Kadokawa deal)

• @Series5Ranger It's definitely is hard to tell which company has what now I'm guessing thats probably intentional. Also I'm worried that IMS will pull a Date Alive on us with Shinmai Maou No Testament and not give Funimation/crunchyroll the full BD/DVD materials with all the extended scenes especially since funi said "it would be out in the coming weeks" and it's been months since that announcement.